My 13th Birthday Party

My 13th birthday party is in three weeks! i have the invatatins ready, but besides that, have no clue what to do. Please help me! I mean i already got the movie idea, but that is really soo old. It isa sleepover party and i really need help. Thank you so much 4 your help.
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/25/07

Hey~
You should play some truth or dare, would you rather, and have people tell one interesting thing about themself. Make sure after the movie is done you have music to dance.!!! Good Luck
Posted by Liana; updated 12/04/07

I will tell you what I did for my daughter`s 13th, we did a scavenger hunt in the mall, Her and her friends formed two teams(or you can do one) I gave them $30 dollars a digital camera and a list of silly things to do like taking pictures of themselves trying on crazy outfits that they would never wear or purchasing something a certain color, etc. Then at the end of the hunt I took them to (Fudrucker`s) a hamberger place in FL and after that I gave them money for a movie of their choice (age appropriate) while they did that I went to a walgreens to print the photos that they took and made a small memory book for each girl, when they were out of the movie I had a hat with numbered pieces of paper that each girl drew and I numbered each item that they purchased during the hunt and that was their party favor. It was big fun, however you will definetly have to plan plan plan. (so if this is too late maybe you can try it next year. Have a good birthday
Posted by Emilie; updated 12/08/07

Hey guys its me Rachel again. Those were some REALLY great ideas thank you guys so much (and the mall sounds really fun). My birthday is in about two weeks so if you have any more ideas please help. You can call your friends to ask for help as well. I would really appreciate it. Thaks again!
Posted by Rachel; updated 12/25/07