Looking For Sweet Sixteen Expos

Hi am looking for sweet sixteen expos in the nassau county area. Am at the beginning stages of party planning and figured that would be a good place to start. Also need a place to hold the party.
Thanks in advance
Posted by donna; updated 01/18/08

Hi Donna,

I would love to help you with unique centerpieces and favors for your upcoming Sweet 16. I custom design all of my items and they are all very budget friendly.

Email me anytime!

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/18/08

Hi Donna,

Can Do Parties, is a complete event planning company with many contacts in the industry to make your daughter`s sweet sixteen perfect. We are located on the Suffolk/Nassau border right here on Long Island.

We can help you conceptualize a theme, find the perfect venue, hire the perfect entertainers, video/photo people, invitations, decorations, centerpieces, favors and so much more.

Give us a call at 631-470-1214 or e-mail us at cdparties@gmail.com if you would like to discuss your party in more detail.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 01/18/08

Hi Donna, my name is Mona, I am a proffesional makeup artist. Dont forget your daughter needs to get her makeup done the day of her party. I LOVE
Working with teen girls. I use TEMPTU airbrush makeup. I also leave the sweet sixteen with a touch up makeup kit. Please contact me if you are interested.
Posted by monica; updated 01/21/08