Looking For Scroll Invitations

Hi,daughter will be celebrating her quinceanera next year on November 5, 2005 her theme is cinderella,I`m looking for scroll invitations.if anyone could be of help I will greatly appreciate it.thank-you
Posted by Linette; updated 11/18/04

Go to Yahoo and type in Scroll Invitations. You will find many in different colors, styles and they are all nice. You can even find some on eBay.
Posted by Mika; updated 11/19/04

Hi,how long before the event should,I order the invitations and the dress?
Posted by Linette; updated 11/20/04

I would order them approx 4 months before and mail them out approx 6 to 8 weeks before. I didn`t do it that way, I knew that my daughter was having her Sweet 16 at the place that I chose and I knew that it was going to be on that day, so I ordered hers now even though it isn`t until August of next year. I figured with the Hall paid for, it would be a go and even if something happened (like death in the family) I have insurance on the day to cover the cost of any money lost. Wed-safe has it for just in case cancellations. I know that it isn`t a wedding, but it is pretty close to one and it covers the event.
Posted by Mika; updated 11/21/04

I would order them approx 4 months before and mail them out approx 6 to 8 weeks before. I didn`t do it that way, I knew that my daughter was having her Sweet 16 at the place that I chose and I knew that it was going to be on that day, so I ordered hers now even though it isn`t until August of next year. I figured with the Hall paid for, it would be a go and even if something happened (like death in the family) I have insurance on the day to cover the cost of any money lost. Wed-safe has it for just in case cancellations. I know that it isn`t a wedding, but it is pretty close to one and it covers the event.
Posted by Mika; updated 11/21/04

Thank-you
Posted by Linette; updated 11/22/04