My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 10/26/04

I would love to see your pics. I am planning one right now and I need some kind of encouragement that things do turn out all right.
Posted by mary; updated 10/26/04

I would love to see your pics please sent them
Posted by Heather; updated 10/29/04

I would love to see your pictures! I`m gonna have one in July 2005, and I still don`t have a chambelan! Who were your chambelanes and how did you get them to be your chambelanes cuz i asked 2 different guys from my school, and none of them wanted to because they don`t want to dance. I need some advice so please get back to me soon and thanks!
Posted by Nat; updated 11/02/04

Here`s my e-mail address:
Natasha_tink_1309@msn.com
Posted by Nat; updated 11/02/04

Hey i would love to see some of your pix. Please send them to lil_traviesa081@yahoo.com
Posted by yoshabel; updated 11/13/04

I`d love to see those pix too...send em to AlwaysForever15@yahoo.com if u can
Posted by ana; updated 11/13/04

Send em to me pleezzzzz my quince are coming uo n i dont kno wut i should choose i need some ideas
Posted by Yanely; updated 11/16/04

Culd u pleez send ur pics im havin a quince in july nd i need some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Adriana; updated 11/17/04

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE UR PICTURES!!!!!!11
Posted by daisy; updated 11/17/04

Can u send me ur pics??

Mexicanchica19912009@yahoo.com

I`m having mine next year
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/18/04