Sweet 16

I really really really need help. I want my sweet 16 to be perfect but i need the perfect dress, the perfect song to dance to my daddy with and i need a theme PLEASE help me.
Posted by Krystal; updated 04/15/04

Hey I am doing my sweet 16 dance with my father to the song "Because you loved me" by Celion Deion or you could do "I turn to you" by Christina Aguilera. If you want something more traditional do Butterfly kisses which is sung by a lot of singers my favorite is by Garth Brookes. For a theme pick something you really like I am having Roses because I have always loved the red rose and plus my birthday is in June which Junes flower is a rose. Good luck email me if you need any other Ideas. Loco_1961@juno.com
Posted by Ducky; updated 04/15/04

Hey grl...im sorry, but i dont think thats a good theme to stick with. It`s creative..but you need something that is easy to find invitations, etc. For.
Posted by ana; updated 11/18/04

Sorrry...i didnt mean to send that 2 u...sorry again bye
Posted by ana; updated 11/18/04

There are many themes that you can choose from. There is flowers (maybe your birth month flower as mentioned before), Precious Moments, Butterflies, Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Beach, Garden and many more. You can find ideas and items for these online just by searching in Yahoo. As for your gown, look on eBay or go to Yahoo and type in Quinceanera Gowns, or Bridesmaids Gowns or even Prom Gowns. You will find beautiful gowns. You can even type in Cheap gowns and you will see a beautiful range of gowns from $50 to $300. I got my daughter`s gown from a Bridal shop that was having a big sale. Her ladies in the ceremony is wearing $50 gowns that are beautiful and came with a matchinig wrap. I found that person through eBay and there was a few other places that had the same priced gowns and wraps on Yahoo and other places online. I got their gowns at that price because they may only wear them once and I didn`t want them to spend a lot of money on them for just one day. For decorations you can type in Theme Kits on Yahoo and they will show you different decorations for different themes. There are people right here on Party Pop selling favors and you can make your own as well. Look on Yahoo and eBay and get a start. If you need more help e-mail me and I will send you some ideas. Pomikab@juno.com
Posted by Mika; updated 11/19/04

Hi Krystal I would love to help you out with your theme and favors, centerpieces, etc. To match. Take a look at my web site www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com
Everything I do is custom made to your special day and I am also offering a 20% discount to party pop members through November.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 11/19/04