TEXAS BOYS

Just want to say THANKS to those who are making our dreams come true.....and all we want is to get noticed.

If you need any information about us.....write back
Posted by TEXAS BOYZ; updated 12/12/04

I think ya neggas go bad!!! i seen yall neggas when ya performed at my cousin Maricela`s 15.yall neggas look good 2!!!!!!!!!! I want ya neggas for my 15 2, but i want ya neggass for cadets, and I want 2 know how much ya neggas charge.
Posted by marilyn; updated 01/09/05

Say....well all i have to say is thanks for being there for us.
If you want some information about us just hit me up on my cell and i will tell you whats up.....214-293-6370

And just tell me what you want and i will give you a price.......and if you want us for cadets we will do it just give us a call and tell us when you want to meet.
Posted by ANDREW; updated 01/10/05

Do yall have a website or somethin?? holla back at
Tweetybird@crazysexycool.com
Posted by alexandra; updated 01/26/05

When are ya going 2 perform next at, or were are ya going to b cadets at next. Me and my cousin want to go c ya!!! holla back.
Posted by marilyn; updated 01/30/05

Yo i just want to say that TEXAS BOYZ are going to LATIN X-TREME...so expect us to be bad ass cause i know that they were not that good but now we are.
Posted by ANDREW; updated 01/31/05

Sey ,do ya have a website that we can check ya neggas out at? oh, and when and y did ya changed?????????????????? holla back at ya girl.
Posted by marilyn; updated 02/03/05

Like i said that we just changed our name but nothing has changed about our moves...... We dont have one yet it is almost finished
Posted by ANDREW; updated 02/04/05

Koo, well just let a girl know when it`s finished!!!! don`t forget to holla back. K.
Posted by marilyn; updated 02/04/05

Hit me up on my cell and i will let you know when there is a 15
Posted by ANDREW; updated 02/08/05

I heard yall niggas are fine so tell me more about yall were are yall located?
Posted by Baby additude; updated 03/01/05

We are from garland.....but we changed to latin x-treme....but we are all there
Posted by ANDREW; updated 03/01/05

Hey when can i check yall out and see wat yall r about cuz i heard yall waz good and maybe u could do my quince
Posted by Mercedes; updated 03/03/05

Well just to let you know we changed our name to LATIN X-TREME but all of the texas boyz are in it....so if you want to come and check us out we practice at our salon which is BIG TOWN
Posted by andrew; updated 03/04/05