Suprise Dance

My suprise dance song is hey ya from out kast!
Posted by vannessa; updated 11/24/03

Wow me too oh my god i better change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by vannessa; updated 11/24/03

SORRY GIRLS BUT I`VE NEVER HEARD OF A SUPRISE DANCE IS THAT A TRADITION? PLEASE HELP
ROSALYN
Posted by ROSALYN SGV; updated 12/05/03

Hey stress Mom`s!!! I know its hard to put a 15aners together....but the best part is knowing you got a good suprise dance...alot might think its hard to get a good surprise dance going.. Good advise its always better to have couples (dama & chambelan) you can do much more with couples rather than just damas or chambelanes...salsa, meregen, cumbias, hip-hop always looks better with couples rather than just one person dancing by themselves...15anera don`t think thanks having damas will take the attention from you while dancing..everything is all eyez on you that the reason for the celebration...good luck ......and enjoy the times you get at practice because you will miss them....310waltzteacher....buenomorales03@aol.com e-mail if you need any advise
Posted by RB; updated 12/07/03

Im havin a quince soon and can you have a hiphop dance is it appropiate and do you do it in your dress also what is da surprise dance do you still have the traditional dances and then have the surprise one
Posted by babygurl; updated 12/08/03

Its cool to have hip-hop as your surprise dance and change dresses... It make the dance stand out more....i strongly recommend that you pretty much use merenge style step but with a hip-hop song.... Dance to it with a slower beat...try it and and you will get the rythm in your steps..........it is tradition to first dance with you father as yor first song followed by one or to waltz with your damas, chambelan, and padrinos (if applicable) pause in between for you brindis and allow your couples to change into something more appropiate for the * S U R P R I S E ** D A N C E ***...good luck. Any more advis e-mail me ----- buenomorales03@aol.com
Posted by RB; updated 12/09/03

Hey ya is a good song! im gonna have a surpise dance but im gonna keep my court in the same clothes because i think it will be funny to see these girls w/ their hair done and dresses dancing hip hop
Posted by christina; updated 12/09/03

Also keep in mind that when your choosing your damas dress it goes acording to the type of song your using whether its for the waltz and surprise dance or just for surprise dance......like i said b4 e-mail if you need any advise i teach 15aner waltz and surprise songs as a part-time........ Buenomorales03@aol.com
Posted by RB; updated 12/10/03

Hey yall well im havin my sweet 16 soon wit my sister shes havin her quinceanera we r both i think its nice to have damas and chambelanes but its too much work me n my sis r gona have only chambelanes 5 her n 5 me hopefully well all have a great time n have fun. And wer makin da surprise dance wit our friends and CANT WAIT TILL DAT DAY IM SOOOO EXITED well den hope u have fun toooooo in ur birthday bye
Posted by Sandy; updated 03/08/05