Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 03/22/05

One good song is 16 candles.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/02/05

Hi im having a sweet 16 coming up in november... And i need a song to dance to but in spanish...can u help me?
Posted by LUANA; updated 09/25/05

Hey girls dat are doing their sweet 16. Im having my sweet 16 in March 2006 and I picked as the entrance song Sleeping Beauty. I think its a great song for the entrance. But I still dont know what song can i use for the dance with my father. Can u help me out as soon as possible. U can email me at Boricuachick4ev@aol.com. Thanks alot.
Posted by Lissette; updated 11/04/05

Please i need help with some songs that me and my dad can dance to. Thank you
Posted by Valerie; updated 11/27/05

I`m trying to find some sweetsixteen songs for my party
Posted by bianca martinez; updated 01/05/06

Butterfly kisses by bob carlisle is a really really good sweet 16 song
Posted by margarita; updated 01/14/06

I need ideas for my daughters sweet 16 in march 2006
Please send music ideas asap!

Thank you!
Posted by vanessa; updated 01/25/06

I need a list of songs for my daughters sweet 16 in march 2006. Please help!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 01/25/06

Hey girls..my sweet 16 is on march..im gonna use the song butterfly kisses for the dance with my father..i would recommend this song..its a real beutiful song.
Posted by Lissette; updated 01/25/06

Daddy by beyonce knowles is a really good song!!!
Posted by La colombiana; updated 02/06/06

What song is played when topanga and cori are dancing on her 16th birthday,the show is Boy Meets World!
Posted by theresa; updated 02/26/06

A really good father daughter song is "daddy" by beyonce
Posted by sandra; updated 03/01/06

You could use the song "Sweet Sixteen" by Hilary Duff if you want to its a great song, hope i helped.. Byes
Posted by Breanna; updated 04/26/06

I need a list of songs for the father/daughter dance at my sweet sixteen coming up soon. Any ideas?
Posted by Megan; updated 04/27/06

Heres a few songs I came across:

My litle girl-Steve Kirwan
My hero- Mariah Carey
My daddy -Beyonce
Wind beneath my wings- bette midler or celine dion
Ribbon in sky-stevie wonder
Posted by feilcia; updated 05/10/06

I am actually having a quincenera but i am having the first dance with my god father instead since my real dad isnt ever around! but i was wondering what songs ya thought were good to dance my first dance with him. I am also just havin one chambelain! and i dont have a song with him either! (its not a really big expensive party! well if ya can help, please give me any ideas!!! please!!!!!!
Posted by amy; updated 06/12/06

The girls who are wondering what song Topanga and Corey dance to on her Sweet Sixteen. Well I was doing some research on where to find that song or who sings it because i want to have that song as well at my Sweet Sixteen...apperantly it was mad by an on-hand music guy and might be available on LimeWire or Kazaa...a file sharing network....
Posted by Katelyn; updated 06/20/06

I need a spanish song to dance with my dad to. And i need a sweet sixteen song to dance withmy court of honor to. Not the sweet sixteen candles song
Posted by iris rodriguez; updated 07/15/06

Someone said they used sleepin beauty for their entrance but what song..there are so many
Posted by Lea; updated 08/06/06