***Should I Have A 15 Or Get A Car !***

Whatz up
I can`t decide ethier to have a 15 or get a car.I`m 13 but I got to think about it .Cuase if I`m going to have a 15 I have to start getting everything ready when I`m 14 I really need some help if u want u can e-mail me at princess_priscilla_peach@yahoo.com. All my letters in my e-mail are lower cased. !!!!!!please help me!!!!!!!!!!

** Vivian**
Thank u!!!!!!
Posted by Vivian; updated 04/23/06

Hey,
Well i think u should have a 15 cuz its a tradition for hispanic gurls and its a time where u enter the real life of bein a women and (if u hadint already) get ur first kiss,ur first dance and a time where u can just have fun befor u enter the world well its really not up to me u got to decide for ur self but is a car really gonna leave u memories of a wounderful time well i dont think so well luv to chat but g2g l8terz
Posted by felisha sierra; updated 04/23/06

Get a car when you are older. 9 times out of 10, if you take the party now, you will get the car upon highschool graduation. Take the party now as I believe that if you parents are anything like mine, you will still get the car later.
Posted by GB; updated 04/25/06

Well i would get the 15 party because if you look at it you only turn 15 once and the car you can get it later on in life and any ways you cant drive your car untill your 15 and 7 months legally and 15 parties they leave so many GOOD memories they made me decide to and so i decided to have an xv
Posted by melissa; updated 04/25/06

I think U should get the 15 cuz it`z Way better.I mean If u get a car U can`t roll around in it. It`z going 2 stay in yo Crib 4 a year until u can take it 4 a spin. And a 15 is a day when u can spend with yo people & Friends. U turn 15 only once and the car....Well yo parents have 2 buy u 1 Cuz u need it to go to HighSchool and U might get a job while u r in HighSchool and need it 2 get there so a car realy need it until U can drive it which will B when u r 16.Well I hope U choose the 15. Trust me u won`t Regret it
Posted by Latin Princess; updated 06/05/06

EyYyY..wUhZ gUdD?..Well im goin thru dat same too...on tha one hand i got a Lincoln...buh on tha utha..i got a 15...itz hard buh i finally decided wit mah 15...now im bustin mah azz plannin..so make a choice right now! Sho itz only fo 1 night buh afta , u could start savin tha money u got 4RM yo 15 giftz n buy a car in about a year...IF u kno werr tuh look...
Well gudd lukk...
Posted by Cassandra; updated 06/07/06

Hey well i think that you should get a 15 because you can get a can any other day and a 15 is only once in your life.
Posted by Paloma; updated 06/21/06

Hey well it sucks 2 have 2 choose between a car and your 15 well i wanted to have my 15 but i also wanted a car so i decided to have my 15 but guss what i ended up haveing both cause my older bro and my aunt bought me my car so i could say iam lucky .so for u i say choose to have your 15 cuz it is fun.
Posted by Berenice; updated 07/24/06

I KNOW THE PROBLEM YOU HAVING, I WAS GIVEN THE SAME OPTIONS AND YOU KNOW WHAT I TOOK THE PARTY, KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU CANT NEVER TAKE BACK THAT DAY IN YOUR LIFE, A CAR IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN GET LATER ON, AFTER YOU DO ALL THE PLANNING AND THE FINALLY CAMES YOU FEEL SO PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR THE PLANNING, ITS THE NEXT BEST THING TO YOUR WEDDING, TRUST ME YOUR PARENTS WILL BUY THAT CAR NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY NOW. HAVE THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by TEE; updated 07/24/06

I think you should have a Quinceanera. My daughter had her Quinceanera last December 2006. I have another daughter having one in June 2007.
My oldest daughter was the same way. Not sure if a party or a car. I talked her out of a car. Why would you want a car at 15? You can`t drive by yourself anyway. That car will be in the garage for a full year before you can drive. You will eventually get a car later. My daughter turns 16 in November. She will be getting a new pickup. It`s better to have your party. A Quinceanera is an experience you will never forget.
Posted by Paty; updated 08/14/06