Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 10/14/06

For Pat,
I would like for you to email me the Quince Christian Church Service. Thank You.
Quinceneara- Feb.10,2007
Posted by chona; updated 10/21/06

Hi, I am in the planning process my nieces Quince in February 2007. I`ve been placed in charge of the church ceremony. I think most catholic priests are very familiar with the Thanksgiving Mass (that`s what I had as a child) but we are now christians (baptist) and our pastor has never done a Quince. So I`ve drafted a program which will allow my niece to exemplify and gives thanks to Our Lord for what he has done in her life this far and what he will do for her in the future. If you are interested I will be more than happy to give you an outline.
Posted by Jeannette; updated 10/23/06

Hi Pat!

I forgot to give you my e-mail address:

Rmarroquin62@hotmail.com

Many Blessings To You!
Rebecca
Posted by Rebecca; updated 10/26/06

Please email me the ceremony outline you have. I am interested in readings.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 11/03/06

Please email me the Quice Christian Church Service. I am attending a service in January, and I would like to know more about it.
Thanks.
Lucia
Posted by Lucia Robinson; updated 11/03/06

Would like a copy or chrustian church services.
Posted by melinda; updated 11/05/06

Would like a copy of christian church services.
Posted by melinda; updated 11/05/06

Hi Pat,
I would love a copy of the Christian church service! Thanx! schnucums@hotmail.com
Posted by maria; updated 11/07/06

Please send me the information on the Quince Christian Church service. I`m very interested in it.
Thank you,
Danielle
Posted by danielle; updated 11/10/06

Pat, i forgot to give you my email address, please send the info to dme011@verizon.net.
Thanx
Posted by danielle; updated 11/10/06

Please send me information on where i can host a Christian Quince.
Posted by Amy; updated 11/26/06

Thanks for the idea for a christian service
Posted by JES; updated 12/04/06

Could you please email me the church service ceremony and the music you used. We would like to use it for my daughter`s quinceanera.
Posted by Barbara Perez; updated 12/05/06

Please e-mail me the Baptist Quince church service.
Thank You,
Sophia
Atlanta,GA
Posted by Sophia; updated 12/06/06

Pat,

I am attempting to plan my step-daughters` 15th bday. I would love any and all info relating to the church service, cake, speech, etc. That you may have. Thanks alot. Also, her BD is jan 01, 2007, so i am running behind schedule. Thanks again. Merry XMAS!! Bob

Email bobmars@aol.com
Posted by Bob; updated 12/12/06

Yes i would like the quince christian church service. If you could please send it to xoxlittlejayxox@aim.com
Posted by monica deleon; updated 01/01/07

Please send me the outline of a Quince Christian Church Service.
March 31, 2007
Posted by Julie; updated 01/03/07

Hi yes i resquested the christian church service and i have yet to get it ! So yes if u would please email it to me at
Xoxlittlejayxox@aim.com
Posted by monica deleon; updated 01/03/07

I`m planning my daughter`s quinceanera, I`d love to see the christian service outline!!!!!!! Thanks!
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/03/07

Hi Pat,

Can you please email the service to me. Thank you
Posted by Juanita; updated 01/05/07