My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/25/06

Hey mine is coming up in october and i really enjoy looking at pics can you send one of you dress plz
E-mail me at igotbunzz@yahoo.com
Posted by nicole; updated 01/25/06

Hey Erika i would like to see your 15nera pictures can you plz send them to me at Lil_Chaparra_14@yahoo.com its b cuz im having a 15nera in july this year of 2006
Posted by Dariela; updated 01/26/06

Hey yea i wanna see your pics. Im having a quince in june. Lil_gorgeous09@yahoo.com thanx
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 01/26/06

I would like 2 see them so I can kinda get an idea of wat 2 do.plz e-mail them 2 me latin_chikaloca@yahoo.com
Posted by karen; updated 01/27/06

Hey gurl i`m glad u had a great time at ur party. I am having a quinceanera in june and would like to see ur pixz. Can u send htem to girl_beloved_diana@yahoo.com
Plaese and Thank You!
Posted by Dianabeth; updated 01/29/06

Hey id like to see your quinceanera pics.. Im having mine in september.. You can send them to xbabycakesx05@hotmail.com
Posted by marlene; updated 01/29/06

Hey I want to see some pics of your quince I`m not having a quince I`m having a sweet 16 in september of 2006 and I would like to get some ideas so send your pics to anything_but_normal72@yahoo.com thanks.
Posted by Angelina; updated 01/31/06

H3Y my 15" is coming in May and i would r3ally lov3 if you s3nd m3 som3 pic.`s of your 15"plz...!thanks
Posted by araceli; updated 01/31/06

H3Y my 15" is coming in May and i would r3ally lov3 if you s3nd m3 som3 pic.`s of your 15"plz...!thanks,my e-mail is arias14@verizon.net!
Posted by araceli; updated 01/31/06

Hey i would really like to see ur pixz cuz i am having mine in june. Please email them to roxydlr50@yahoo.com
Posted by roxy; updated 01/31/06

Hey girl wad up?
Can u please send me some pics at ghetto_gurl_96@yahoo.com
Posted by viviana; updated 02/01/06

Hey felicidades even though it`s alittle late. I`m planning my sweet 15. I would like to see your pictures to get some ideas. This is my email chicatriste@nycmail.com email them to me please. Thanks. Bye
Posted by Jacquelin Villa; updated 03/12/06

Send the to me
Posted by jazminguerra; updated 03/13/06

I would love to see ur pictures! what songs did u use?
Sexy_cubana713@yahoo.com
Posted by Evelyn; updated 06/05/06

Hey i would really like to see your pics can you please send them to me at cruzazulgurl@aol.com please !
Posted by me :]]; updated 12/27/06

Hey, I have a Quinceañera coming up and I would love to look at your pics!
My email is annad@argentina.com
Posted by Anna; updated 12/31/06

Hey could you please send me the pics?? my email is ddevilish4ever@aol.com THANKS!!
Posted by Mayra; updated 01/01/07

Hey i u plz email me ur pixz so i can get a idea since my 15th is coming up in july and i still dont know wat to do thanks its northgirl_13@hotmail.com thanks again
Posted by Brenda; updated 01/02/07

Heii my 15 is in august and i would like to see ur pix...please send them to me in my e-mail its cheekis92@yahoo.com..
Thanx
Posted by carmen; updated 01/02/07

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR PICS. I`M PLANNING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE FOR NOV 24,2007 AND I NEED SOME IDEAS .THANKS
Posted by angie; updated 01/04/07

Hi, I`d love to see your pictures!!! I`m doing my daughter`s quinceanera in may !!! My e-mails is indiadepr@yahoo.com
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/06/07