Quince!!    

I really need a salon for my quinceanera in los angeles or anywhere close so if you have one please email me at irismunkyreyes@aol.com......i really really need one....please
Posted by ana; updated 04/09/08

Quinceanerña     (2 replies)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister inlaw needs a hall for her 15th b-day by july 12 in the bay area!!!
Posted by ivonne; updated 04/09/08

Im A Choreographer    

CONTAC INFO. Ed****e@hotmail.com Www.myspace.com/ed*****her Youtube.com just seach. Eddie martinez dance reel TEL. *** *** 54 17. (I live at north Hollywood area)
Posted by eddie; updated 04/09/08

Ima A Choreographer    

CONTAC INFO. Ed****e@hotmail.com Www.myspace.com/ed*****her Youtube.com just seach. Eddie martinez dance reel TEL. *** *** 54 17. (I live at north Hollywood area)
Posted by eddie; updated 04/09/08

Quince Help...     (3 replies)

I want a quince and theres only 7 months left.I really want one. But i don`t Know if thats enough time. Please hit me up. & tell me what you think. ********6@yahoo.com
Posted by Sandra; updated 04/09/08

Need A Quince Choreographer     (4 replies)

I need a choreographer in los angeles plz let me know
Posted by fatima; updated 04/09/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/07/08

Discount Quinceanera Jewelry    

Crystal necklace and earring sets, perfect for Quinceanera at discount prices! Visit our page for more info: Beautiful Bridal
Posted by Kathleen; updated 04/08/08

Discount Rhinestone Tiaras    

Beautiful tiaras with rhinestones and Swavorski crystal accents at discount prices! Visit our page for more info: Beautiful Bridal
Posted by Kathleen; updated 04/08/08

SOMEBODY KNOW SOME GOOD OLDIES!    

HI GUYS WATS UP! WELL OK HERES THE DEAL, IM DANCING WITH MY STEP DAD SINCE MY DAD WALKED OFF...AND IM DANCING ""MUY ESPECIAL BY ALEX MONTEZ"" AFTER HE`L GIVE ME A TURN AND GIVE ME TO MY MOTHER AND WILL DANCE ""BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME BY CELINE DION"" NOW I WANT SOME ...
Posted by Vanessa; updated 04/09/08

Father DAUGHTER DANCE     (7 replies)

How do i get this song? how do i download or where to i go to buy it, i need it by April 12,2008!!!!!!!!
Posted by RACHEL; updated 04/09/08

Artistic DFW Photographer Available    

Check us out ... C. Wilson photography We have great specials and a very open schedule.
Posted by Chris Wilson; updated 04/09/08

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 04/09/08

I Need A Dance Instructor For Presentation Waltz     (4 replies)

Hello, Iam in los angeles, cali and need a dance instructor for My daughters presentation. It`s only going to be a father and daughter dance and a special 50`s style dance. Please email a.s.a.p.
Posted by terri; updated 04/09/08

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas on how to make a doll centerpiece for a sweet sixteen...i live in the state of wa. And they dont really do that over here or sell it......i am originally from tx. Where almost all quniceneres or sweet sixteens have the dolls as centerpieces.....
Posted by marie; updated 04/01/08

UNIQUE & MEMORABLE FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/02/08

Oldies For A XV     (2 replies)

Does anyone have any good ideas for oldies songs that can be used in a XV??? PLEASE SOME HeLP!!!
Posted by Kika; updated 04/02/08

Centerpieces & Favors You And Your Guests Will Cherish    

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/03/08

Has Any Received Their Actual Guide Or Even A Reply?    

Hi I`m just wondering is there an actual guide or is everyone just asking randomly. If you have rec`d a reply or a guide please let me know.. Thanks.
Posted by mijatomas; updated 04/03/08

WE COMING FOR LATIN BOYS     (9 replies)

We da g town boyz and we had our 15 last night and we gave out flyers and sh!t and we gunna be the best and at tha blowout we taking da top, GTOWN BOYZ WRECKIN
Posted by JOEY; updated 04/03/08

POEMS    

I NEED SOME POEMS FOR MY DAUGHTER QINCIANERA
Posted by ROSA ; updated 04/04/08

HELP!! I NEED A POEM TO PUT ON MY INVITACIONS     (6 replies)

I NEED TO FIND A VERSE OR POEM THAT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT ME TURNING 15 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO PUT OR WHERE I CAN GET SOMETHING , ON WHAT WEB PAGE???????????? PLEASE WRITE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS
Posted by Maria; updated 04/04/08

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Hi could you please send me a catalog. My address is P.O. Box 268 Woodbury Heights, New Jersey 08097
Posted by Bianca; updated 04/04/08

Ideas For Your Next Quinceanera    

We specialize in helping you create gorgeous looking Centerpiece Arrangements all made out of feathers...This is the latest trend that has been a huge success all over the world, we ship Nationwide & Worldwide. We have over 25 different colors Of Ostrich Feathers, we ...
Posted by Raquel; updated 04/04/08

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES, UNIQUE PERSONALIZED FAVORS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/07/08