QUINCENERA SPONSORS LETTERS     (1 reply)

PLEASE EMAIL ME PROPER LETTERS TO MAIL OUT TO QUINCENERA`S SPONSORS MEILA
Posted by MARIA; updated 03/16/09

QUINCEANERA CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND    

I can design personalized candle stands according to your theme... Call For free quotation.. 917-723- 5237 Visit our page for more info: Sweet16 - N- More
Posted by kelly; updated 03/16/09

Vals Music And Special Songs Cd     (15 replies)

If any one is lookiing for " Valses Para Mis Quince 15 Años" 20 Valtz`s por Quinces CD email enriquie75ndie@earthlink.net and i will give you the information on where to get this CD it has these songs which my sister just used for her celebration and that i may use for ...
Posted by Marisol; updated 03/15/09

DRESS PROBLEM PLEASE HELP     (1 reply)

I fell in love with this dress by mori lee but theres only one problem it says they dont have it in white/lilac and in the pics they have it shows white/lilac. Anyone know where i can find this exact dress in white/lilac?
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/15/09

CHAMBELANES     (3 replies)

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A WEBSITE FOR ANY CADTES??
Posted by Maria; updated 03/15/09

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (4 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 03/15/09

Caricaturists Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorraine; updated 03/14/09

I Need A Cheap Hall In Los Angeles FAST Please Help!!    

My quince is on October and i want a cheap hall where i can have like 100-200 people atleast. Pleaseeee help. I live in Los Angeles.
Posted by wendy; updated 03/15/09

Help Me Find Quinceniera Songs Please!!!     (1 reply)

Hey guys my name is sara and can someone please tell me some quinceniera songs please well if u have any post here Xoxo
Posted by sara; updated 03/15/09

For Face Painters Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/15/09

Spring Fling Sale - Extended One Week Only!    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming events You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have and ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/15/09

Nesesitas Fotos Y Video Para Quinceaños     (1 reply)

Las mejores Fotos y Video En las vegas somos profesionales ponemos Pantalla en el salon y foto mantajes te llebamos a 4 lugares y tenemos lo mas resiente en tecnolojia para tu evento tambien asemos valses para xv años, nosotros te cubrimos tus xv años o boda en las ...
Posted by Jose medrano; updated 03/15/09

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (2 replies)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 03/15/09

Quinceanera Gowns Custom Made Especially For You    

I can create the Princess Gown you have always dreamed of. You can give me a photograph, you can choose from my designs or we can work on a dress together. No matter what, you will have the gown you want, it will fit you perfectly and you`ll look like the Princess you ...
Posted by Debra; updated 03/15/09

Sweet 16 Father/Daughter Dance Songs    

There`s a new song that`s perfect for a Sweet 16 Father/Daughter dance. It`s Called "Sweet 16 (My Everything)" by "Who Are Those Guys". You can hear for there`s also a link to Broadjam where you can download it. This is the PERFECT tune for a father/daughter dance.....
Posted by tom; updated 03/12/09

Father Daughter Songs     (2 replies)

Hello, i am looking for a song in english and in spanish to dance to my father with, any help appreciated
Posted by crystal; updated 03/12/09

Father Daughter Songs     (5 replies)

What should i do i have no idea on what father daughter song i should pick and my quinceanera is just around the corner. I need some help what should i do?
Posted by Jessica; updated 03/12/09

Waltz Instructor    

Hi im looking for someone to teach my daughter and friends the waltz for her sweet 16 party. I cannot afford to pay a whole lot , but reasonable. We live in san diego, california in the northpark area
Posted by rosa; updated 03/12/09

Ordinary To Extraordinary Balloons    

Creative Balloon Designs to enhance your BIG day. Footwork Productions specializes in balloon designs and event planning. We service the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. Our Columns will brighten your dance floor Our Arches will enhance your ...
Posted by tara; updated 03/12/09

Elegant Balloon Designs    

Creative Balloon Designs to enhance your BIG day. Footwork Productions specializes in balloon designs and event planning. We service the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. Our Columns will brighten your dance floor Our Arches will enhance your ...
Posted by tara; updated 03/12/09

Cinderella Centerpieces, Favors & More    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that themes are no problem - everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/13/09

PLEASE EMAIL THE SERVICE    

Hi Pat. Please email me the Quince service. Thanks! Tom
Posted by tom; updated 03/13/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (21 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/13/09

Attractive And Personalized Candle Stands For Any Themes    

We offer variety of candle stands at very resonable price and personalized according to your theme Visit our page for more info: Sweet16 - N- More
Posted by kelly; updated 03/13/09

TRAJES CHARROS DE RENTA    

BUSCO TRAJES CHARROS DE RENTA EN EL AREA DE LOS ANGELES. ALGUIEN SABE DONDE PUEDO RENTAR UNO?
Posted by MARTIN; updated 03/13/09