MUST SEE QUINCEANERA CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

I would love to help you with a beautiful Custom Designed Centerpieces & Favors for your Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/19/09

NEW FOR QUINCEANERAS - BE 1st - CUSTOM FLiPBOOKS    

DOUBLE DUTY FAVOR FOR YOUR Quinceanera Be one of the first parties to have this interactive entertainment and favor. Have your party be the talk of the town! Our mobile flip book studio produces video to books in minutes at any event. Guests at your party will ...
Posted by sharlie; updated 03/18/09

Quinceaera Party Guide    

Can you please send me a free copy of your quinceanera party planer guide
Posted by flor ; updated 03/18/09

For Face Painters Minneapoiis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/18/09

For Face Painters Minneapoiis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...

Quinceanera Sonqs    

Im lookiinq for quinceanera sonqs.I really dont waat some old sonqs. So if you guys have any please write back
Posted by viri; updated 03/18/09

Quince DJs In Arizona !    

Surround Sound Entertainment LLC. In Arizona!!! Offering Your All Inclusive Package: - DJ/MC & Professional Photographer - Up to 4 hours - Pre-Planning - Professional Dancers & Motivators - Requests (100,000 Songs) - Music Updated weekly! - Legal Music & Radio ...
Posted by Nick; updated 03/17/09

I Can Get Daddy Yankee At Ur Quince     (1 reply)

Dy is my cuzzin and hes goin to my quinces and hes bringing aventura
Posted by adriana; updated 03/17/09

Gorgeous Cinderella Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/17/09

Beautiful Butterfly Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any questions you might have ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/17/09

Beautiful Face Painting At Your Quinceanera    

Beautiful face painting at your quinceanera in Ventura, Oxnard or surrounding Areas. Face Painting fun for the kids at your quinceanera. Please see my ad to see the wonderful desgins we offer at Paiges Magical Face painting in the Ventura, Oxnard area. We love working ...
Posted by Paige ; updated 03/17/09

CHRISTIAN CHURCH CEREMONY/SERMON    

Can you please send me the Christian church sermon/ceremony you have? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Posted by Pris; updated 03/17/09

HELP W/ BAILE SORPRESA     (4 replies)

HEY DO ANY OF U GIRLS KNOW IF I SHOULD DO "EL CABALLO DORADO" FOR MY BAILE SORPRESA IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD DO THAT OR DO SOMETHING ELSE. CAUSE I HAVENT REALLY SEEN ANY QUINCEANERAS DO THAT OVER HERE WHERE I LIVE AT. IF U HAVE AN OPINION PLZ HELP
Posted by JASMINE; updated 03/17/09

Birthday Party Clowns Minneapolis Call 952-476-7676    

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (6 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 03/16/09

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (6 replies)

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (2 replies)

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (4 replies)

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (3 replies)

30% OFF QUINCE INVITATIONS - NO GIMMICKS!    

We are one of the few sites that offers 30% OFF YOUR TOTAL QUINCE INVITATION ORDER everyday, without having to use coupons or wait for specials. Why do we do this? Simply put, we want your business! The market is saturated with companies that will offer you 20-25%, ...
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/16/09

Elegance At Its BEST...BALLOONS!!!!    

Creative Balloon Designs to enhance your BIG day. Footwork Productions specializes in balloon designs and event planning. We service the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. Our Columns will brighten your dance floor Our Arches will enhance your ...
Posted by tara; updated 03/16/09