Father Daughter Songs     (4 replies)

Does anyone know of any good father daughter songs or poems. Poems from a father to his daughter?
Posted by J. Martinez; updated 03/12/09

Affordable Digital Photo Party Favors MInneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/12/09

Arizona Photobooth Photographers Live!    

Professional Photographer & Novelty Photo booth Printouts -We can Take Unlimited Photos of your Guests & Groups Photos! -Printing of photos on site in B/W - Unlimited -Also we can offer you full color photo DVDs After the event! -And Free Online Hosting of all ...
Posted by Nick; updated 03/11/09

40% Discount Quinceanera Invitations And Save The Dates    

Discount Quinceanera invitations and Save the dates too, 40% off Retail, Custom Printed Carlson Craft Invitations, Birchcraft invitations, Complimentary Online Proofs, Samples available, Discount taken at checkout: Http://www.bridalfavorites.cceasy.com And ...
Posted by kelly; updated 03/12/09

PERSONALIZED QUINCEANERA PHOTO INVITATIONS!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized QUINCEANERA magazine cover as an invitation commemorating the celebration of this special event. You want something that is different, unique and as special as the girl whose 15th birthday is being celebrated. A YourCover ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 03/12/09

Gorgeous Cinderella Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that themes are no problem - everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/12/09

Quince Club Style DJS In Arizona    

Surround Sound Entertainment LLC. In Arizona!!! Offering Your All Inclusive Package: - DJ/MC & Professional Photographer - Up to 5 hours - Pre-Planning (unlimited) - Professional Dancers & Motivators - Requests (100,000 Songs) - Music Updated weekly! - Legal ...
Posted by Nick; updated 03/11/09

Beautiful Balloon Designs    

Creative Balloon Designs to enhance your BIG day. Footwork Productions specializes in balloon designs and event planning. We service the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. Our Columns will brighten your dance floor Our Arches will enhance your ...
Posted by tara; updated 03/11/09

QuinceaƱera    

Please send me a quinceanera planning guide. Thanks
Posted by Yolanda; updated 03/09/09

I NEED A CHEOGRAPHER NEAR MIDLAND, TEXAS    

PLEASE IF ANYONE YOU KNOW OR YOURSELF KNOW OR IS A CHEOGRAPHER OR JUST KNOW ONE NEAR MIDLAND EVEN DALLAS, SAN ANTONIO, OR SURROUNDING AREAS. LET ME KNOW FOR A QUINCEANERA!! THANXS
Posted by MARI; updated 03/09/09

Looking For Great Bargain On Your Quince    

Soon turning 15 and want a great bargain look for a magazine named quinceaƱera magazine. Great tips from head to toes.
Posted by Sergio ; updated 03/10/09

Gorgeous Cinderella Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

I would love to help you with Centerpieces & Favors for your upcoming Quinceanera. You will see when you visit my web site www.uywpd.com that themes are no problem - everything is custom designed to your every detail, color scheme, etc. Email me anytime with any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/10/09

Springtime Fun Easter Bunny Visits Minneapolis    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by lorianne; updated 03/11/09

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 03/11/09

Ball Gowns For Sale    

I have used ball gowns that was wore at family weddings etc. The dresses are in great shape but some of them need dry cleaning.
Posted by Hiba; updated 03/06/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW, PROMOTION CALIFORNIA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/07/09

Letter How To Convince Friend Parents To Participate In    

I would like to write a letter to my friends parents so they let them to be part of my court, but don`t know excatlly what to said. They don`t have a clue what is a quinceanera and one important things is that they will have to agree to pay for their dress. How I do ...
Posted by Angelina Tromble; updated 03/07/09

WE RENT NATIONWIDE-CHAIR COVERS,SASHES AND MORE    

RENT WHITE OR IVORY BANQUET OR FOLDING CHAIR COVERS FOR ONLY $1.00 RENT BLACK OR BROWN CHAIR COVERS FOR ONLY $2.00 RENT SATIN SELF TIE FOR ONLY $2.75. ALSO, CHECK OUT OUR RENTAL PACKAGES THAT INCLUDES ALL LINEN STARTING AT $45 PER TABLE. VISIT : HTTP:WWW....
Posted by Trish E.; updated 03/07/09

SUPER "SPRING FLING" SALE - DON'T MISS OUT!    

Super sales on custom designed Centerpieces, favors & MORE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/08/09

Rent Your Chair Cover And Sashes For Only $1    

Looking to rent because you don`t want to purchase. We rent out chair covers,sashes and chargers for only $1.00. We even ship nationwide. Visit us at http://www.puredymondsevents.com and fill out a request a quote form. We now have linen packages for those who wants ...
Posted by Trish E.; updated 03/08/09

15nera    

I need a salon for my 15nera and i live in phoenix arizona
Posted by are; updated 03/08/09

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (18 replies)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 03/09/09

I Need A Good Poema    

Hey guys i need a good poema in spanish that is chrisitian please you can help me find one please let me know Thanks
Posted by cecilia; updated 03/05/09

Music For Your Quincenera Party!    

The PA based jazz quartet includes lots of sambas, mambos & other Latin music in their repertoire. Let us help you make your celebration special. Will travel to NY, NJ, MD, DE & more. We also play classical & celtic music. Visit our page for more info: The Reese ...
Posted by Laurie; updated 03/06/09

Masquerade Themes, Broadway Themes & More    

Hello I would love to create elegant & unique Centerpieces & Favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are hand painted & personalized to your every detail, themes, colors & more. Please feel free to browse my website www.uywpd.com where you may see some ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 03/06/09