Movie Work    

Need models for upcoming work in pensacola, high pay.
Posted by matt walker; updated 03/14/06

Need Cheap Videographer (students Are Welcome)    

We need a videographer for our wedding on May 6, 2006. We are getting married in Catonsville, MD with the reception in the Baltimore Harbor. If you know anyone please contact us at isaacandsabrina@aol.com
Posted by Isaac; updated 03/14/06

Seattle Wedding Videography    

Small production company will shoot your wedding or event the way YOU want it... Slideshows, outtakes, the wedding itself all on DVD for your viewing enjoyment. Email Splitco_Entertainment@yahoo.com for a quote!
Posted by splitco; updated 03/10/06

NEED CHEEP MICHIGAN PHOTOGRAPHER     (6 replies)

My fiancee is in the Army and purposed to me this Christmas. There is a chance that he will get deported in the next 6 months. So I am franticly trying to put a wedding together by April and can`t find a cheep photographer. The second you say wedding your price is ...
Posted by Alana; updated 03/13/06

Wedding Photos On Budget. GA Photo Students?    

I need a pretty inexpensive photographer for our wedding May 1st 2006. I was hoping a student photographer who needed experience. We`re on a very tight budget. Feel free to email me if your interested. I`d need to see a portfolio. Thanks!
Posted by Christi; updated 03/13/06

Need A Cheap Videographer (Students Are Welcome)    

We need a videographer for our wedding on May 6, 2006. We are getting married in Catonsville, MD with the reception in Baltimore Harbor. If you know anyone please contact us at isaacandsabrina@aol.com
Posted by Isaac; updated 03/14/06

Need A Wedding Ceremony Photographer (Illinois)     (2 replies)

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding ceremony (and the formal shots before and after), though not the reception. The ceremony begins at 6pm on June 10th, 2006 at the Eaglewood Resort in Itasca, IL.
Posted by Mary Counts; updated 03/06/06

Need Old Time Photos Taken At Home For Party     (3 replies)

I desperately need a photographer who brings props and western wear to take old time photos for a western birthday party, looked everywhere on the internet, I am in Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles County) Please help!!!
Posted by kristin Mills; updated 03/07/06

South FL Photographer Available. Great Price!!!    

Hi!!!! I am a photographer from Miami, Fl new to the business but not new to photography. I am 22 yrs. And a mommy to a wonderful 5 yr. Old. I`ve been in your shoes... I know how expensive it is to have your photos taken. My prices are extremely reasonable since I ...
Posted by Photosbymp; updated 03/07/06

BRIDAL EXPO...Vendors Welcome Too...    

Styling` the Aisle Bridal Expo April 15, 2006 Der Dutchman Banquet Room Der Dutchman of Plain City welcomes all you brides-to-be to a relaxing and beautiful Bridal Show where you can meet face to face with premier wedding professionals from central Ohio. The event ...
Posted by shena kaye; updated 03/08/06

Photographer     (1 reply)

I am looking for a photographer for my daughters wedding on April 2, 2005. It will be held in the Great Southwest Equestrian Center in Katy Texas. We are on a limited budget. What we are looking for is someone who can take the staged photos after the ceremony. ...
Posted by Jan; updated 03/09/06

Do You Need A DJ    

Call 678-471-7229 / 678-270-0034 Or visit www.addeckprosound.com
Posted by Robert / Erica; updated 03/10/06

Do You Need A Cheap Photographer    

Call 678-471-7581 Or visit www.bluemoodproductions.com
Posted by Jovan; updated 03/10/06

Florida Wedding Photojournalist Available    

Hi, I`m a wedding photojournalist with more than 20 years experience. I`m based in Tampa Bay, but will travel to shoot weddings anywhere in the country. My cost is negotiable, but I can probably shoot your wedding and reception for LESS than a local shooter. Why/How? ...
Posted by Tim Boyles; updated 03/10/06

South Florida Photographer Available    

Hi!!!! I am a photographer from Miami, Fl new to the business but not new to photography. I am 22 yrs. Old and a mommy to a wonderful 5 yr. Old. I`ve been in your shoes... I know how expensive it is to have your photos taken. My prices are extremely reasonable since ...
Posted by MP Photography; updated 03/01/06

GINA ALEXANDER Designer Handbags Make Great Gifts    

Gina Alexander Designer Photo Handbags Poetic Images has been accepted into the photographer`s program with Gina Alexander, which provides us with the opportunity to offer Gina Alexander handbags at prices below the public retail prices. These are the bags that ...
Posted by shena kaye; updated 03/01/06

Wedding Videographer Wanted    

I didn`t realize my message was being seen and responded to all over the world. I thought it was part of a local thread. The Maple Ridge I referred to is in British Columbia.
Posted by Laura; updated 03/02/06

Black And White Affair     (1 reply)

Would you like to be a part of an eventing of enhancement? My agency is having a black and white affairs for the consumers we provide services for. We are looking for someone who is willing to give of their time and energy to make this a night to remember for many ...
Posted by Ms.Williams; updated 03/02/06

Makeup Artists Website!    

Please visit this new & official website...www.chenesebean.com
Posted by CBMA; updated 03/02/06

OHIO Photographers Still Has A Few 2006 Dates    

I have a few 2006 dates available, and am also booking now for 2007. You can check my availability on my website at www.pulsephotography.com. Call now!
Posted by Michelle Cantley; updated 03/03/06

In Need Of A Photographer In Cabo San Lucas     (5 replies)

I`m getting married in april 2006 in Cabo San Lucas. I`m on a very tight budget. If anyone knows of a photographer anyone please reply. Thanks
Posted by Julia; updated 03/03/06

South Florida Photographer Available!!!    

Hi!!!! I am a photographer from Miami, Fl new to the business but not new to photography. I am 22 yrs. And a mommy to a wonderful 5 yr. Old. I`ve been in your shoes... I know how expensive it is to have your photos taken. My prices are extremely reasonable since I ...
Posted by Photosbymp; updated 03/04/06

Absolutely Repulsive    

IT IS ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE TO WATCH THESE FAR WORSE THAN DISGUSTING "SWEET 16 GIRLS" BEHAVIOR, LET ALONE THEIR PARENTS. WITH ALL THAT HAS AND DOES HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD WHERE THOSE WHO DONT HAVE A HOT MEAL OR A ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD. WE HAVE THESE MISFITS OF LIFE ...
Posted by sligar; updated 03/04/06

Need CHEAP Videographer For May 28!     (3 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a very very inexpensive videographer. I don`t need a professional but don`t know anyone in the area to as to help us out. Hopefully someone who has a hobby or a student looking for some money and experience. Thanks!
Posted by Laura; updated 03/06/06

Photographer Needed For A B-DAY Party NYC     (1 reply)

Having a 65th birthday party for my aunts. Need a photographer for 2-3 hours to cover the event, at a reasonable price.
Posted by Tara; updated 03/06/06