Photographer

I am looking for a photographer for my daughters wedding on April 2, 2005. It will be held in the Great Southwest Equestrian Center in Katy Texas.

We are on a limited budget. What we are looking for is someone who can take the staged photos after the ceremony. Probably about 45 minutes to an hour, small wedding and then possible an hour or so at the reception.

As I said, limited budget and a small wedding. I would appreciate any input or help you can give.

Thanks, Jan
Posted by Jan; updated 12/03/04

Hi there,

I am a professional photographer in Chattanooga Tennessee with over 40 years of professional photographic experience. I do several jobs in Texas each year several of which my son Victor shoots for me. He just, this last August, got married and bought a house in Fort Worth. He is becoming a very excelent photographer and would probably be interested in talking with you if you haven`t made other arraqngements yet.

He will be tied up all week-ends April and May shooting for me in Austin and Houston however I just checked my calendar and you appear to be interested in a week day which he may be able to swing if it would work out with his college schedule. He is in pre med at UTA.

Now... I do a lot of work in Texas but I don`t know where Kathy is so maybe it`s a mute point since Texas is NOT a small state.

Just let me know if you are anywhere near Dallas-Fort Worth and I will put you in touch with him.

Thank you,

A. Leigh Betts
Betts Photo Industries
Chattanooga Tennessee
Toll free 888-697-0681
Posted by Lee; updated 12/18/04