Memory Making Inexpensive Photography!    

Hey does anyone want beautiful pictures taken for a wedding or event or even protraits? Go to www.michalrotem.com to see some beautiful work. Not only is the work done beautifully, but it won`t cost you a fortune. It is so worth it! :) Just go check it out. Visit ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/17/06

Event Photography    

Slammer Productions, Augusta,Ga. Event photographer waiting for your call. DVD disc slide shows are our specialty. Call: (706)210-0561
Posted by Sam Coles; updated 07/17/06

ADDRESSING YOUR INVITATIONS    

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy is an elegant touch for any occasion - especialy a wedding. It`s never too early to decide when the invitations need to be mailed (at least 6 - 8 weeks before the wedding) and get booked on my calendar. I only book a ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/17/06

Need Inexpensive Wedding Photographer     (2 replies)

Need an inexpensive wedding photographer willing to do both b/w and color on July 15th, 2006 in Santa Ana, CA for a commitment ceremony.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/10/06

AFFORDABLE & PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER WEDDINGS PARTIES    

26 Years Professional Experience, Weddings, Events, Parties SITE http://www.pbase.cpm/adlerphotos I AM AFFORDABLE and Can Work with YOUR BUDGET
Posted by HAROLD ADLER; updated 07/11/06

Eiffel Tower Vases     (1 reply)

I have 20 Eiffel Tower Vases for sale. 24" tall, frosted. Contact me at onight51@yahoo.com for more info.
Posted by Olivia; updated 07/12/06

Jim Hebert Photography    

Think twice about hiring Jim Hebert to shoot your wedding. I had a horrible experience with this man. His pictures are average at best and has been paid upfront and didnt deliver all of my pics. I am still waiting on delivery of some. LOTS OF HIDDEN FEES. Our "economy" ...
Posted by Ginger; updated 07/01/06

Need An Inexpensive Photographer Small Wedding York Pa    

Need inexpensive photograger for small wedding in york county pa for july 8 2006
Posted by barbara thornsbe; updated 07/02/06

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN LOS ANGELES    

IF you are looking for good photographer in los angeles Check up : Www.weddingphotographyinla.com Enjoy Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography
Posted by Michal; updated 07/03/06

Maggie Chantilly In Lightgold??     (1 reply)

Hey I was hoping that someone might have a picture of a Maggie Sottero dress in light gold/ w diamond white lace. I have looked everyehere to try to view this combo w/ no luck. It is the one that matches my mother`s veil the best, but I would really like to see it ...
Posted by kelly; updated 07/06/06

Jim Hebert Photography    

Think twice about using this man for your wedding. He has horrible business tactics and huge hidden fees. Our "economy" package was a fortune after all of his fee`s. His pic are just average!
Posted by Ginger; updated 07/06/06

Videographers    

Job Opportunity for Summer Horse Season Videotaping horse jumping rounds at the prestigious Thunderbird Show Park in Langley. If interested please contace onsitedigital@shaw.ca
Posted by Wayne ; updated 07/08/06

Lookin For Photographer In Baton Rouge,Louisiana     (1 reply)

My wedding is 7/22/06 and Iam looking for a photographer can someone help me,Reasonable Prices Please!!!!!!!
Posted by Katrina; updated 07/10/06

GETTING RID OF MY WEDDING ITEMS!!!     (2 replies)

Hello I was reacently married on May 13, 2006 in beautifull Dana Point, Ca. I am now trying to get rid of my stuff. Everything is in great condidtion. We had a beautiful fairytale wedding right on the beach. Beautifull White Corsett Ball Gown, sz 10 with a gorgeouse ...
Posted by NANCY; updated 07/10/06

Looking For Alvina Valenta Va9059    

I`m looking for Alvina valenta style va9059. Size 8 or under. If anyone can help me out please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Holly; updated 06/18/06

GIFT IDEAS    

I am a Calligrapher with over 20 years of experience. If you don`t need your invitations addressed - there are other gift ideas...... A popular idea is having me write out your favorite song lyrics. Maybe the father/daughter dance with your dad - or first dance ...
Posted by Cami; updated 06/19/06

Centerpiece    

I would like a nice idea , for a centerpiece for my daughters sweet sixteen, we would like to use the tower vase and her them is the cinderella them. Can you give me a idea.
Posted by Debra; updated 06/19/06

Cinderella Theme    

Please send me the pictures and all infirmation on ideas for the cinderella them. Thank you

Cinderella Theme    

Please send me some ideas with cinderella thems, for my centerpiece i would like to use . A tower vase.and i would like it to look elegant. Thanks.` Debrabaez@yahoo.com

Your Personal Photographer    

Hi, im Tanya. I have finished an art school in Europe and have been doing photography for 4 years. Im not experienced a lot, but there is a passion and love for what im doing. There for my prices are pretty low. And with all my heart i would turn your wedding/sweet 16 ...
Posted by Tanya; updated 06/20/06

GETTING MARRIED... AGAIN? TLC WANTS TO MEET YOU!    

GETTING MARRIED… AGAIN? NEW TV SHOW FOR TLC! Hi, All – My name is Tara-Anne Johnson and I am a Casting Director working on an exciting new television show for TLC. We are looking for engaged couples that are based in Southern California. The show is called “I Do… ...
Posted by Tara-Anne Johnso; updated 06/21/06

DVD Conversion CHEAP    

$15 For 2 hour DVD. We offer free pickup and delivery
Posted by Casey; updated 06/21/06

Affordable Wedding Photographer Serving ME, NH, MA    

I serve Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. I will tell your story with photographs that capture the fun and emotions of your special day. Visit http://www.smileforjen.com for more information.
Posted by Jenny; updated 06/23/06

Quinceanera Videos     (4 replies)

My daughters quinceanera is March 13, 2004. I have almost all the stuff bought and booked. But, two of the chamberlanes dropped out a couple of weeks ago. It is so close now we have decided to go with all girls. Does anyone have a video of an all girls quinceanera or ...
Posted by Linda; updated 06/28/06

Unique Linen Photo Albums    

We carry the most beautiful linen photo albums which are a treasured gift for weddings, engagements, anniversaries, new babies and special birthdays. What a beautiful way to display your memories. We also carry almost 600 of the newest favors at reasonable prices. ...
Posted by thefavorieplace; updated 06/29/06