ATTENTION 2007 BRIDES!!!!!!    

I am already taking orders into 2007 - book with me (for any wedding date) before Sept 30 and take 10% off your entire order! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Having your ...
Posted by Cami; updated 09/19/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/18/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG ( VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/17/06

Need Photographer And Videographer     (5 replies)

Need Photography And Videography Services I am looking for basic photography and videography service for my wedding October 7th, 2006 in San Diego. I take great photos and video myself and have been a bit disheartened by the fact that I cannot find someone like myself ...
Posted by sabrina; updated 09/18/06

April 14th 2007 Wedding     (5 replies)

I should be more specific, I`m looking for an affordable photographer for my April 2007 Atlanta wedding. Budget is an issue. I am willing to speak with a recommended student. Thank you.
Posted by Clydette; updated 09/18/06

Wedding Photographer In Southern USA    

Captured Moments Photography offers beautiful photographs at amazing prices. We are located in Huntsville, Alabama and will travel within a reasonable distance. Http://freewebs.com/capturedmomentshuntsville
Posted by Kacey Shaver; updated 09/18/06

Paparazzi24.com - We Sell Hot Celebrity Photos    

Paparazzi24.com is the link between public paparazzi, citizen journalists, freelance photographers and the global press. We sell hot celebrity photos to newspapers, magazines and broadcasters in more than 30 countries.
Posted by marko; updated 09/10/06

2007 Winter Wedding Expo    

If you are interested in participating in the 2007 winter wedding expo contact Weddings Above The Stars at nalisah@weddingsabovethestars.com
Posted by Nalisah ; updated 09/10/06

Debut Party     (1 reply)

Pls send me a opening ceremony speech,and introdution of my daughters audio visual presentation
Posted by jay; updated 09/11/06

PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIAL    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/11/06

10% OFF ALL CALLIGRAPHY BOOKINGS UNTIL SEPT 30    

I am already taking orders into 2007 - book your wedding date before Sept 30 and take 10% off your entire order! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Having your invitations ...
Posted by Cami; updated 09/12/06

PRICES YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE(VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY)    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/15/06

SPECIAL!!! Special Discount! Until The End Of October!    

SAVE 10% on any photography package for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Parties, etc. Only until OCTOBER 31,2006!!! Rotem Studios does beautiful excellent work that will leave you more than happy, for an inexpensive price. You can go to www.michalrotem.com to see some of ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 09/15/06

Wedding    

I am currently a photography student and really enjoy taking pictures. I have experience as a wedding photographer and enjoy photojournalism style. I would love to photograph your wedding. I currently live in the Los Angeles area, but travel to San Diego every month, ...
Posted by Amy; updated 09/15/06

Cheap Photographer     (5 replies)

I am getting married in August and paying for the wedding by myself. My fiance and I already live together and have 3 kids so my family dooesn`t think it`s that important for us to have a big beautiful wedding/ I am obviously on a budget and I`m not looking for ...
Posted by Emily; updated 09/05/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am looking for quinceanera videos
Posted by jessica; updated 09/05/06

Need Reasonable Photographer& Videaographer In Houston     (1 reply)

My daughter is having a 15 on October 14th and I need a reasonable photographer/videographer. Please e-mail package information @ christinadm@yahoo.com.
Posted by Christina; updated 09/06/06

Photo     (5 replies)

I NEED A PHOTOSHOOT DONE FOR MY SWEET SIXTEEN .....................FOR A LOW PRICE
Posted by ALEXIS; updated 09/06/06

Photograhpers Wanted!    

Bottom line my company www.LavishLiving.com (Luxury website) needs more photographers on the site in our personal service section so we are doing a promotion to get people from around the World. We are offering the first nine listings in each city a discounted rate. ...
Posted by Louis; updated 09/07/06

Birmingham, Al- Makeup Artist    

All About You Mobile Spa & Spa Parties serves Birmingham, Al and surrounding areas. On site bridal and portrait makeup artistry is available. Www.birminghammobilespa.com
Posted by Danielle George; updated 09/07/06

ATTENTION ALL SOUTHER CALIFORNIA BRIDES, SAVE SAVE...    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/07/06

CHAIR COVERS ON SALE ONLY $ 4.99 EACH    

WE HAVE 600 USED CHAIR COVERS, ONLY USED ONCE FOR ONLY $4.99 EACH 300 WHITE AND 300 IVORY. NO DISCOUNTS AVAILABE, PLEASE DON`T ASK FOR IT. THIS IS A FINAL SALE. WE ALSO HAVE 900 SASHES FOR $1.50 EACH (COLORS: SAGE, GOLD, WHITE, BABY BLUE, LAVENDER). Visit our page ...
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 09/07/06

Need Photographer 9/23/06 In MD     (10 replies)

The photographer we originally booked now is unable to do our wedding. We are looking for a photographer who can shoot artistic/photojournalistic pictures. If you are available and have a website that we can view your pictures, please let us know. Thanks.
Posted by Christy; updated 09/07/06

Wedding Photography     (5 replies)

I am having an outdoor wedding on October 22, 2006, in Birmingham, Alabama. I am wanting to get a customized package that includes: 6 hours photography, DVD slide show w/ music, 1 high resolution CD w/ rights to print pictures, Coffee book photo album with sepia, ...
Posted by Denise; updated 09/08/06

Inexpensive Photographer Needed For My Wedding!     (6 replies)

Hello to all I`ve been looking for a wedding photographer for the past two weeks but they are all to expensive for my budget with very little hours to work with. I need a photographer for at least 7-8 hours or so for my wedding at a very low price. It`ll be November 11,...
Posted by Gio; updated 09/08/06