PHOTOS & VIDEO Needed In BROOKLYN NEW YORK     (5 replies)

Hello, We are looking for a photographer and videographer for our wedding August 12, 2006. We want to be covered in the church ceremony and reception. Although we do want some group pictures, we also want realistic, living the moment pictures/video. This is our second ...
Posted by Maria; updated 08/02/06

Wedding Photography In Jacksonville, FL     (1 reply)

Hi, we are planning a wedding in Jacksonville Beach, FL April 7, 2007 and are looking for a photographer. Students welcome! Our price range is low but we dont require allot, maybe 4-5 hours with limited pictures. Just your basic wedding party and reception coverage ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/02/06

PHOTOGRAPHER FOR WEDDING     (6 replies)

I am looking for a photographer who is trying to get their career up and going. I would like to have a photographer for my wedding, but I only need pictures for a small ceremony and a few poses following. I`m not looking for some big package deal.
Posted by JANNAH; updated 08/02/06

Wedding     (4 replies)

I am getting married in Auberry Ca on Dec 16th 2006 and am in need of a photographer/videographer for just the wedding. We had a few poses in mind and need no more than 100 different pictures/poses. Looking a a reasonable price and if photographer is willing to do the ...
Posted by Julia; updated 08/02/06

Wedding Photography And Vidoegraphy     (4 replies)

Hi, my fiance and i agre getting married Aug. 26, 2006 and we are interested in a getting a good and reliable photographer and videographer if you are unavailable can you refer me to some else. Thanks a mil hop to hear from you soon.
Posted by osywn legall; updated 08/02/06

CaboSanLucas Wedding Photograher/Video Needed     (1 reply)

My fiance and I will be getting married in September 06 while on a trip to Cabo San Lucas and need a photographer and videographer to capture a small ceremony on the beach. Only the officiant, coordinator and the groom and I will be present. We only need photo services ...
Posted by Renauda; updated 08/02/06

A Photographer Of No Regrets    

Hey everyone, One of the most dissappointing things of your wedding is paying a fortune for pictures and pictures that are not what you paid for. So to fix the problem, Rotem Studios is here to give you excellent and beautiful pictures for an inexpensive price. Just ...
Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/31/06

Want To Buy Maggie Sottero "Eleganza" Gown    

Hi! I Want to buy gently used maggie sottero "Eleganza" gown in any color. Would also be interested in a sample gown in this style. Size in 2,4,6. Wedding will be on Decenber of this year. I live in JAPAN. I can not buy Maggie Sottero`s gown in Japan. No matter how ...
Posted by Megumi; updated 07/31/06

Photographer Needed For NYC Wedding - August 12th     (6 replies)

I`m currently speaking with a few vendors but wanted to get additional pricing for a Brooklyn/Queens wedding on August. 12. We`re looking for someone who is reasonably priced and can do the brides house/church/location pictures/reception. We don`t need the pics printed ...
Posted by Christina; updated 08/02/06

Need Photography For Aug 26, 2006 Wedding In Albq, NM     (1 reply)

Daughter is getting married in Albq, NM on August 26 of this year and I am looking for a photographer and maybe someone to video it also. Please contact me a.s.a.p.
Posted by Kathy; updated 08/02/06

SOS..SOS..we Need HELP     (4 replies)

My finace and I live in the Hampton Roads area and are getting married 8-25-07. Yes, we`re on a tight budget, but we`re trying to do this right our first time around. Is there anyone who can help a young couple out???
Posted by Tee; updated 08/02/06

Photographer Needed For August 5th Queens,NY     (3 replies)

I`m looking for a professional photographer to shoot pics for my engagement party, this person should be reasonably priced and reliable. This could also be a try out for the wedding, b/c soon I`ll be booking that as well! Any one out there interested?
Posted by toni; updated 08/02/06

Inexpensive Or Student For Wedding In Yonkers Ny     (3 replies)

Looking for a inexpensive or student photographer to shoot the ceremony and formal pictures in the park for a small wedding. Any help would be appreciated
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/02/06

Need Photographer For 10.14.06 Wedding - Milwaukee, WI     (3 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a reasonably priced wedding photographer for all day coverage on October 14, 2006
Posted by Carmen; updated 08/02/06

April 2007 Wedding     (5 replies)

I am looking for a photographer for my April 2007 wedding. I have a very limited budget, but do want quality. I am willing to talk with recommended students.
Posted by Clydette; updated 07/20/06

I NEED A COREOGRAPHER FOR MY VALS!!!!!!    

HELP ME PLEASE!! I need a coreographer for my waltz & suprise dance!!!! I already have the songs picked out. I am in the Venice, CA area and i would like to have the practices @ my house. I am hoping not to spend too much money for this but i need prices. Please let me ...
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/23/06

If You Worked With Precious Memories Photography......    

Did u like them? How was the service? I`ve seen their prices & packages, which fit into my budget, but i want to know from someone that has worked with this company? Or if you have a company you think is better please let me know!! I need a photographer in the Los ...
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/23/06

CALLIGRAPHY FOR YOUR WEDDING.......    

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy is an elegant touch for any occasion - especialy a wedding. It`s never too early to decide when the invitations need to be mailed (at least 6 - 8 weeks before the wedding) and get booked on my calendar. I only book a ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/24/06

Photography Favors In Rochester NY    

Looking for unusual photogrpahy favors and attractions for my daughter`s Bat Mizvah in March in Rochester. I have a traditional photographer booked, and I am looking for something diferent to WOW the guests (particiularly the kids who have been to 20 other parties this ...
Posted by Carolyn; updated 07/24/06

California Photo Show    

SCPS is sponsering a photography show in August. This event will be covered by channel 4, channel 11, OC Weekly, Register and more. This show will be held at the Buena Park Mall Downtown, in Buena Park California on August 25th, 2006. We are looking for submissions ...
Posted by Lori; updated 07/24/06

Buy Used White Chair Cover    

I would like to buy 250 used white chair covers for my wedding. Please contact me @ 662-541-0487 asap. Thank you, Tenia Brown
Posted by Tenia Brown; updated 07/26/06

Student Photographer Or Inexpensive Photographer     (4 replies)

I am looking for either a student photographer or inexpensive one for my best friends 30th birthday party. I it will be held in NYC at a NY club. The party will either be held on August 5 or 12 in the evening. Please let me know if anyone is interested in making extra ...
Posted by Chonda; updated 07/26/06

Dora The Explorer    

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer Impersonator in Dallas, TX for a birthday party in August 26 or Sept 2.
Posted by Sandra; updated 07/27/06

10% OFF ALL BOOKINGS UNTIL AUG 4    

ANY CLIENT THAT PUTS A DEPOSIT DOWN FOR MY SERVICES BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 4 WILL RECEIVE 10% OFF THEIR ORDER. Just mention the PartyPop discount when you fill out the information form on my website. ...
Posted by Cami; updated 07/28/06

Reasonable Photographer In Tampa     (1 reply)

I am looking for a photographer in Tampa location to take sexy photos for me, so I can make a calendar and give it to my boyfriend for his birthday in august. Please contact me if you know of anyone.
Posted by Titi; updated 07/28/06