If You Need Someone To Talk To...    

Hi I know how it feels to not be able to tell your problems to anyone well i give great advice and you can talk to me about your problems here is my e-mail Lana_maravic@hotmail.com
Posted by lana; updated 05/14/06

Wedding Photographer    

I need a very inexpensive photographer for my wedding July 8th 2006 at 6:30pm in nashville tn. A student would be ideal as we need very low rates.
Posted by miriam; updated 05/12/06

Great Salon For Weddings    

My wedding party and I went to Xquisite Hair Design and they did a fabulous job on our hair and makeup. Special thanks to Lawrence who went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect!!!
Posted by Lisa Williams; updated 05/08/06

Got Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas???    

I am turning thirteen in about a month and a half. I want to start planning now so everything goes alright. I just dont know what to do. I want it to be thirteenth birthday to remember. I only turn thirteen once you know. I did talk to my dad and he said that he doesnt ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/08/06

Put Your Video Event On The Internet    

We`ll create a webpage for you that`ll play your entire video event with no download necessary. We`ll also include 10 pictures. $300.00 NET TV 818-903-7138 We are a partypop vendor
Posted by NET TV; updated 05/10/06

Sexy Photos For My Husband    

Need sexy photos taken in a studio for my husband, i am looking for a photographer
Posted by laura flores; updated 05/10/06

WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake    

Hi... I am desperately looking for a Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake wedding dress. I would probably need a size 8. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks, Bree - breemeyers@lycos.com
Posted by Bree; updated 04/30/06

WANTED : Monique Lhuillier Swan Lake    

Hi, I am looking for a Monique Lhuillier "Swan Lake" wedding dress. I would probably need a size 8. Please let me know if anyone has one. Thank you, Bree - breemeyers@lycos.com
Posted by Bree; updated 05/01/06

New Wedding Albums Added    

We have just updated our catalog of beautiful linen Wedding, engagement and baby albums. Take a look at these magnificent albums. Email us if you have any questions. Www.thefavoriteplace.com Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 05/02/06

$2.00 CHAIR COVER RENTALS    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating high-quality custom covers. With 4 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we ...
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/02/06

SWEET 16    

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR CINDERELLA THEME. THANKS LAFONDRA211@HOTMAIL.COM
Posted by LAFONDRA; updated 05/03/06

Omg I Need Hellp    

Hi my name is saidy and im terning 13 and omg i need help with some games and fun thing to do cuz my party was so lame last year and well i think and we need stuff to mack this party grate so some wone plez hellp love :saidy hellp in need
Posted by saidy; updated 05/03/06

Elvis Last Concert    

How much is Elvis memorabilia worth from his last concert in Indianapolis
Posted by Tim Martin; updated 05/06/06

Student Or Low Cost Photograhers NEEDED!!!!     (2 replies)

Please help!!!!!,I need a Photograher for a June 3rd Wedding... I`m on a Limited budget..of $350.. I`m looking for coverage of before-cermony-reception... Please Help
Posted by Chainelle; updated 05/07/06

Sweet 16!!    

Hello, So my sweet 16 (the actual date) is May 5th, however; the party will take place the next weekend because the 6th doesn`t work. I would like to do somthing fun, semi-formal that is NOT a dancing party. Everyone does that. Cost is not a problom, but I`d like it to ...
Posted by Mandy; updated 04/22/06

Candle Lighting Ceremony    

My Daughter is having her Sweet Sixteen in early Sept. She want a simple ceremony with her closest friends. I heard about the candle lighting ceremony and would love for someone to tell me how it`s done. I would really be greatful... Marilyn, Reading, PA
Posted by Marilyn; updated 04/23/06

***************Quinceanera Personal Planner**********    

Hello girls. My name is Jorge Espitia. Im a VALS A QUINCEARENA PLANNER. ALSO TEACH THE VALSES. LETS MAKE YOUR QUINCEANERA WHAT YOU DREAMED AND MAKE IT HAPPEN! I WORK AROUND YOUR BUDGET! LETS DO IT!
Posted by Jorge Espitia; updated 04/24/06

Mis Quince    

Hey im going to have my quince in about six months and don`t have the type of vals. If u can help me. P.s do u know of a great hall around pacoima, san fernando or anywhere near these places. Email me thanks Stephaniepinkpanther@yahoo.com
Posted by estefania; updated 04/25/06

Games And Menu Ideas For 13 Female Party    

Hi! I am planning a 13th birthday for my daughter. It will be a dance style party. I was wondering what kind of entertainment or games should I do and what should I serve to a bunch of teens. Your ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Ms. Dee; updated 04/26/06

Wedding Photographer Availabe In CT    

Wedding Photographer Available in Connecticut. Check me out at www.junarae.com
Posted by Juna; updated 04/26/06

Magnificent Linen Photo Albums    

Please visit us to see our beautiful wedding and new baby linen photo albums. They can be adorned with beautiful Swarovski Crystals. Www.thefavoriteplace.com Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 04/26/06

Wedding May 21 Atlanta     (8 replies)

I need a photographer for my wedding and a few pre-ceremony candids. The wedding will take place near the airport. Looking for reasonable prices. Will entertain students and photographer`s assitants.
Posted by Dee; updated 04/27/06

My Sweet 16    

Hey, im turning 16 in the fall(sept) and i know you wanted to cast summer and spring shows but it would be really cool if you would be able to do my sweet sixteen. The only thing is i live on an island in the caribbean and i dont know if you guys would like to do a ...
Posted by rogina; updated 04/27/06

YEa RiTe    

Well you know something Daddy Yankee didnt burn the Mexican Flag b-cuz on mun2 he even said that without Mexicans he wouldnt be where he`s at rite now!! soo stop hating and watch the news!
Posted by Guera; updated 04/28/06

Where Should I Take Pictures At????     (2 replies)

Where are good places to take pictures around los angeles?
Posted by mesha; updated 04/28/06