In Need Of A Photographer In Cabo San Lucas

I`m getting married in april 2006 in Cabo San Lucas. I`m on a very tight budget. If anyone knows of a photographer anyone please reply. Thanks
Posted by Julia; updated 02/12/06

$3,000.00 and the flight down from Kansas City. I can do your wedding. Visa or MasterCard.

JoAnn S. 1-913-248-0499
Roy 1-816-694-3656 cell phone
Over 35 years of wedding photography
Posted by JoAnn Seuferling; updated 02/12/06

WOW! April is coming up quick, and in Cabo San Lucas to boot! Most of the photographers you will find are bound to be booked up already, even if you weren`t on a budget. Fortunately, I am not booked for that date AND I think you`ll find my rates to be quite reasonable. I`m based out of Iowa but am happy to shoot anywhere in the civilised world with my expenses covered. Since I have never been to Cabo San Lucas I may even be willing to work out a special deal with you to help you meet your budget needs. You can check out my website at www.betterdealphoto.com for some samples of my work. Please email me at info@betterdealphoto.com for more information, but act quickly so I can mark off the day if you`re interested. Thanks and congratulations!
Posted by Ed Lynn; updated 02/12/06

Hello
What is your date in april? We have been to cabo a couple of times to shoot weddings. What is your budget also? We may be able to work with you. Laurie ann

Visit our page for more info: Orange County Wedding Photo, Laurie Ann Martin

Posted by laurie martin; updated 02/13/06

Did you find your photorgapher yet? What`s your date in April?
Posted by Michelle Cantley; updated 03/03/06

Did you find your photographer yet? What`s your date in April?
Posted by Michelle Cantley; updated 03/03/06