Help Wit My Quinceanera Theme     (1 reply)

Hey i wanted to know dat if anymone had any sites i could see for either a Pricness theme or Butterfly themes i can`t find any well please get bac wit me
Posted by crystal; updated 04/22/06

WANTED Davids Bridal 9E8052 24w    

I need a Davids Bridal Wedding Dress Style 9E8052 as I know that dress will make my wedding. Will pay anything to get one, prefer red or purple colour.
Posted by alice; updated 04/21/06

WANTED:Justina Mccaffrey THEO Authentic    

I`m looking for an authentic Justina Mccaffrey THEO for a wedding this summer! HELP!
Posted by Lara; updated 04/19/06

Help In The CT Area!!!!! PLEASE....     (1 reply)

Need a Photograher in the CT area for a Wedding on June 3rd.. On a tight budget.. Willing to pay for film cost to cut budget. A total of 3 hrs needed... Feel free ro email me at chainelle1@yahoo.com
Posted by Chainelle C; updated 04/19/06

Photographer Needed Flint, MI     (4 replies)

We are having our wedding in Flint, Michigan in June 2006 and need photos of the ceremony and family photos after, probably less than an hour of your time. Most of the prices I`ve seen are almost as much as the rest of the wedding costs put together. I would be very ...
Posted by Kathryn; updated 04/19/06

May 20, 2006 Wedding Photographer Needed Wilkes Barre PA     (5 replies)

Our wedding ceremony is being held Saturday, May 20, 2006 in Shavertown, PA at 2pm (possibly changing to 2:30pm), with the reception to follow at Genetti`s in Wilkes Barre from 5pm-10pm. As the groom is an active duty marine officer, we are currently stationed at ...
Posted by April; updated 04/20/06

15 Anos     (1 reply)

Im just going to have 4 guys in cluding my patner five in need a song to dance withe them...
Posted by sally; updated 04/09/06

I Saw The First Issue    

I actually had the opportunity to glance at the mag. On shelfs now, but I couldn`t get any 411 on how to subscribe. The mag is fabulous and I would like more info. As a Latina I always have a family member who might need some ides this would really help!!!
Posted by Wendy; updated 04/10/06

New York Wedding Videography For Only $ 600     (1 reply)

Yes . You will get DVD with full edditing video and audio.Quality and professional.No extra charges.$ 600.
Posted by nickny; updated 04/13/06

Affordable Videography- NH, MASS    

Intransit Pictures is an NYU film student-run independent film and video company specializing in narrative, music video, and wedding video production. We offer affordable packages and take a unique, cinematic approach to each event. Please email or visit www....
Posted by Paul Kennedy; updated 04/17/06

Pleaseeeeeeee Help For Philadelphia Wedding     (5 replies)

I need a photographer and videographer for my Phialadelphia wedding May26,2006. I am really on a budget and need reasonable prices
Posted by Regina Brown; updated 04/17/06

16 Year Old Female Looking For Fee Test Shoot    

I am looking for a photographer to do free test shoots in NYC.
Posted by Cursha; updated 04/18/06

Wedding Videographer In Richmond Virginia     (1 reply)

Hello. I am going to use www.richmondweddingvideo.com for my wedding in June. They were so professional when I had my consultation in December 2004. Has anyone else used them lately or will anybody use them in the future???
Posted by Honey Hubgam; updated 04/18/06

Video Scavenger Hunt For Catholic Youth Group     (5 replies)

I am trying to do a video scavenger hunt for high school students in our church youth group. I really am stumped. I have never done this before and I could really use some suggestions on the best way to go about it. I want to make this a great evening for the kids. If ...
Posted by Mary Ann; updated 04/19/06

I Need Help Finding Out Colors For My 15    

I need help finding out what colors i should get for my 15.
Posted by Priscila; updated 03/31/06

Wedding Photojournalist    

Your beauty. Your day. Captured forever. Your wedding is a day that you will relive and remember forever. My mission is to document each priceless moment of your wedding - the emotional, the humorous, and the poignant moments - so that you may enjoy them always. I ...
Posted by Summer Gibbs; updated 04/01/06

Cheap Photographer/Videographer In Houston Student Wlcm     (1 reply)

In need of a photographer and/or videographer in Houston for August 5, 2006. Student`s are welcomed.
Posted by Kathy; updated 04/02/06

Quinceanera    

My daughters quince in on June 3, 2006 and I am having trouble finding a verse for the invitation. I am remarried and her father is remarried so I`m not sure how to word it.
Posted by Teresa; updated 04/03/06

Retro Photography 40's 50's Style Albany,NY    

I am looking for someone that does 40`s and 50`s type of photography, and also does the hair and make-up as well, and has the clothing as well~ Thank you!!
Posted by Tamara; updated 04/03/06

Officiant    

Hi I`m looking for someone to marry my daughter in Nov. On the beach in SanDestin. If you know of a minister/clergymen etc who can perform the ceremony and willing to come to the beach where we are please let me know. Thanks
Posted by Debbie; updated 04/06/06

Videographer Needed For Northern VA On Sept 2    

Hi, I am looking for a videographer for my wedding on SEPT 2! My wedding will be toward the dusk time so that will have to be taken into consideration. My email is mickeylinderart@yahoo.com Thanks, Mickey
Posted by Mickey Linder; updated 04/06/06

I Need An Idea!    

Hi im ashley and my 13 bday is cumn up and i hav no clue wut 2 do if u have any ideas please say thank you : )
Posted by ashley; updated 04/06/06

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

Please Please Please! Some one help me i really dont know what do to for my sweet sixteen? I live in Indianapolis,Indiana! And iam so lost any ideas give me a holla at skilarrae09@yahoo.com! Thanks Ski
Posted by Skilar; updated 04/08/06

Dance Song    

I am trying to find a particular song. It is a spanish and english song and is an oldie. It has a father and a little girl singing together. The little girl tells her father how her day went playing with the little girl next door.
Posted by Patricia; updated 04/08/06

Quinceanera Decorations & Centerpieces    

Hi, i`m looking for inexpense decorations and centerpieces for my daughter quinceanera. If anyone out there can please email me with pictures i would really appreciated it thanks My email mgtorres40@sbcglobal.net
Posted by maria; updated 04/08/06