MANDOLIN WANTED!!!! GIVE ME A GREAT DEAL!!!!    

If you dont need or want your mandolin I`ll be very glad to buy it from you!! My sisters birthday is coming up on june, she will be turning 15 and I dont have $$ to get her a new one but Im sure she wont mind at all if is used as long as its in good conditions! She ...
Posted by Erika; updated 03/31/06

Looking For A Cheap Mandolin!!!!!!!!!Im In Utah!    

Im looking for a mandolin, if you dont want yours no more or know where i can get one at a great deal please contact me!!! Abrasitos2002@yahoo.com
Posted by Erika; updated 03/31/06

Quincenera    

Hey i need some help! cause im looking for a salon for my sister ,she`s turning 15 next year but i know you need to reserve it before.So if somebody have some #`s of some salones email it to me at rosashortysexy@hotmail.com ,and im also looking for some cadetes Thank ...
Posted by Sexy; updated 03/28/06

Bridemaids Dresses    

My wedding has been resch from 06/18/2006 to 08/12/2006. However, I have purchased my dress, and some of my Bridemaids have also purchased their gown. The problem is 3 of my bridemaids are from Louisiana. 2 put their gowns in layaway, and one purchased hers, but had to ...
Posted by marie scott-evan; updated 03/29/06

UTAH Student Or Low Cost Photographer Needed!!    

Hi. Im getting married and Im on a very tight budget and im just having a small wedding on a garden in salt lake, utah. But I would at least love to have some beautiful photos but i cant afford the big price at all! help! 801 347 0247 or email me
Posted by Erika; updated 03/29/06

!*NEED AN AFFORDABLE PHOTHOGRAPHER FOR MY JULY WEDDING!!    

Please help!!! Im getting married on July 8 2006 and Im on a very very very tight budget!! my fiace and I are the ones paying for our small wedding. I am hoping for a student/photographer that is looking for experience or is trying to iniate bussiness that is willing ...
Posted by ERIKA; updated 03/30/06

Wedding Photographer For Hire    

Let Photography By Mark be part of your special day in providing you many Wedding Packages at affordable pricing to fit any Wedding budget. Please review my website @ www.modelpic.com
Posted by Mark O Jones; updated 03/27/06

Candle Lighting Ceremony Board (stand)    

I design Candle Boards for any theme ... Sweet 16, Quince, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Designs by Virg Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado Call for more info: 917 306-9158 Email: DesignsbyVirg@yahoo.com Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 03/27/06

DALLAS WEDDING PHOTOJOURNALIST    

I have been a professional Dallas TX wedding photojournalist for over 20 years. My style of shooting, which is a unique combination of photojournalistic and traditional wedding coverage, is not limited by schedule or by number of images. It is not possible to ...
Posted by Doug Layton; updated 03/28/06

Help Me PLEASE!!!!    

Hey, I`m having a slumber party with lotz of girls and I have NO new games that are fun to play. I`ve had slumber parties before but I need new fun games. Some for outside and inside. Thanx
Posted by Kim; updated 03/25/06

I Want To Become A Actress So Bad    

I really want to become a actress i dont care if i dont know how to do it but i really want to become a actress. And when i am at least 25 i want to marry chad michael murray. I am not like other people i wont want him for the money i want him for how he loves people.
Posted by tasha; updated 03/25/06

Bout The Dream Boyz    

WATZ THE DALLAS DREAM BOYS # CAUSE I WANT 2 HAVE THEM AT MY QUINCE SDO PLZ E-MAIL IF ANYONE KNOWS THE #
Posted by ana; updated 03/25/06

Wedding Videographer In Chicago Area    

Special Price $1200.00 Package Includes: Reserves your date Full day coverage 2 Camera Crew at the ceremony, 2 camera at the reception Professional audio/video, editing, music, and titles Bridal preparation and groom’s preparation Bridal preparation and groom’s ...
Posted by Monique P. Smith; updated 03/25/06

NEEDED: FLORALYTES II    

We are looking for used Floralytes II . Different colors would be fine! We need about 100 of them for a good price. You can email us at: escape777@surfmagnus.com if you know of any available for a reasonable price. Thank you. C.Meyers
Posted by C. Meyers; updated 03/26/06

I Am A Videographer From Vancouver BC Canada    

Welcome to Cool Videos Production– Hometown Productions with Independent Spirit Cool Videos Production offers full production services. We film and produce · Training Videos Teach your viewers whatever you want from a single DVD, like teach how to dance salsa for ...
Posted by saul alfaro ; updated 03/14/06

Inexpensive Wedding Videographer Wanted     (5 replies)

I need an inexpensive videographer for an August 19 wedding. Perhaps a film student would be interested. I have a very limited budget but the location (a forest near Maple Ridge) and the theme (Hitchhiker`s Guide to the Galaxy/Restaurant at the End of the Universe ...
Posted by Laura; updated 03/14/06

Sos    

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERY ONE I NEED HELP IM PLANING MY DAUGHTERS Q. FOR NEXT YEAR AND WE DONT KNOW OF ANY MARCHES PLEASE HELP MOM IN TEXAS ELENA
Posted by elena; updated 03/16/06

Wanted Melissa Sweet Or Monique Lhullier Gown    

I am getting married in October 2006, I fell in love with the Melissa Sweet Style Hallie gown, and I also love Monique Lhullier Style Monet gown. My budget does not allow me to spend anywhere near the price of these gowns, but I am hoping to find a knock off for a ...
Posted by Kim; updated 03/16/06

I NEED DAMAS FOR MY QUINCES!!!!!!!    

My 15`s is in 10 months & i need 14damas i live in florida so if any 1 kno were i can rent them please email me at pinkpanther_13760@yahoo.com pleazzz help me ......thanx
Posted by joana; updated 03/18/06

Wanted Alvina Valenta 6559    

I am looking for an Alvina Valenta 6559 in size 10. If you have one or will have one in 2006, please email me on av6559@biskopen.com and tell me more. Http://www.xentranet.com/temp/AlvinaValenta.html
Posted by Tomas; updated 03/18/06

WAts A GOOD MERENGUE SONG!??!    

Hey well my 15th is gonna b in August and i wanted to do a merengue song cuz i dont really want to have the same thing that everyone else has.Most of the 15th i go to they have a cumbia and reggaeton! Could yall tell me what a good MERENGUE song i could do?? Please it ...
Posted by Mayra; updated 03/19/06

Need Cheap Videographer For A Baltimore, MD Wedding    

We need a videographer for our wedding on May 6, 2006. We are getting married in Catonsville, MD with the reception in the Baltimore Harbor. If you know anyone please contact us at isaacandsabrina@aol.com
Posted by Isaac; updated 03/20/06

THE DREAMERS WEBSITE    

The Dreamers. Ms. Sanchez, I found the dreamers website. Www.dreamers.moonfruit.com Anything else I can help you with let me know. Alma Mata-Harris.
Posted by ALMA; updated 03/23/06

Event Planner & Coordinator    

Hi, need help putting your event together. Give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we`ll take care of it... Wedding Planner ♦ Event Coordinator Let us do the work, while you have the fun. CLARA LARA P.O. Box 5822 Hialeah, Florida 33014 Phone: 305-586-0096 ...
Posted by Clara; updated 03/24/06

Wedding Photographer In Milwaukee Area    

Our pricing is as follows: $800.00 retainer covers: Reserves your date, full day coverage, covers your rehersal, on-line viewing and ordering, proof book (yours to keep forever). Don`t forget to ask about our new Fine Art Story books Http://home.wi.rr....
Posted by Laura; updated 03/24/06