Cheap Photographer     (2 replies)

Help!! I am looking for a decent priced photographer in my St. Louis, area. I`m not looking for anything too special. Just basic pictures, no albums or anything else is neccesary. I`m unfortunatly paying for the wedding on my own and I`m on a budget. So if there is ...
Posted by Emily; updated 09/05/06

Photographer Needed For Wedding     (3 replies)

I am in need of a reliable photographer for my wedding on December 23, 2006. I am interested in an inexpensive photographer or would be open to a photography student. The wedding will be held in the Metro Atlanta, GA area near Stonecrest Mall.
Posted by Future Mrs White; updated 09/05/06

ANYONE DO VIDEOGRAPHY??     (3 replies)

My fiance and I are getting married 8-25-07 and stay out the Hampton Roads area, We REALLY need someone to record our wedding for us..as well as our reception. We`re trying to keep things within our budget, so if there is anyone who can help...PLEASE DO!! Thank you so ...
Posted by Tee; updated 09/04/06

Video & Photography For Long Island Wedding     (4 replies)

Looking to hire a photographer and videographer within a reasonable price range. The wedding date is November 26, 2006. Thank You -Joann
Posted by Joann; updated 09/04/06

Student Videographer     (2 replies)

I am looking for a student videographer for a Saturday evening wedding July 14, 2007 for 5 hours in Cartersville, Ga It is for video only, no pictures
Posted by Megan; updated 09/05/06

Wedding Photographer & Videographer Needed     (5 replies)

We are getting married on 9/22/06 and still need a good wedding photographer at a reasonable price. I already booked a photographer friend that was going to do the wedding for me wholesale for $400 (I supply as many rolls of film as I wish and he hands me the film to ...
Posted by Tony; updated 09/05/06

Looking For Photographer And Videographer For Wedding     (1 reply)

I am currently looking for an affordable photographer and videographer for my wedding on May 19, 2007 in Manchester, CT. We would need someone for approximately 4 hours. We would like to have all rights to the negatives. The video would not need to be edited since we ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 08/29/06

A Photographer Of NO Regrets!    

Need an inexpensive photographer who does an excellent job? Rotem Studios will provide that for you. Rotem Studios does an excellent job at an inexpensive cost. There is a guarantee of leaving completely happy with no regrets. You can go to the website at www....
Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/31/06

Old Time Photos For Grad Night    

My name is James. I`m Co-Chairperson for a sober grad night party in the foothills of Sacramento California. We are looking for a person to provide old time photos for the party. Any one know of some one close that would be able to come to us? We have about 150 young ...
Posted by James Budrow; updated 09/01/06

Need A Photogrsphy And Videography     (2 replies)

I need some one to take the pics and vido but low cost please i am the bride and i am paying for the hole wedding my self with little help from family my wedding is march 24 2007 i need prices and lots done i am getting no were with my wedding help please thanks kristi
Posted by Kristi; updated 09/03/06

Videographer     (2 replies)

I need an inexpensive videographer for a July wedding in 2007. I am in Maryville, Tn. Thank you! Nikki
Posted by Nikki Hyden; updated 09/03/06

Inexpensive Videographer Needed For IL Wedding-     (2 replies)

I am desperately looking for an inexpensive videographer for my wedding at the end of August. Amateurs and students are okay! Please help!!! It will be in the chicagoland area. Thanks!
Posted by Michele; updated 09/03/06

Need A CHEAP Videographer In HOUSTON TX     (2 replies)

I need a cheap wedding videographer (under $500) for Nov 4th from 3:30pm-2am...please contact me...
Posted by Lea; updated 09/03/06

I NEED AN INEXPENSIVE VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHER IN HOUSTON     (1 reply)

I NEED A VIDEOGRAPHER/PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY DAUGHTER`S 15 OCTOBER 14TH. PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Posted by Christina; updated 09/03/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/28/06

Inexpensive Photographer For Chicago Area Wedding     (4 replies)

My wedding is Jan 19 (friday night) and I am looking for an inexpensive photographer.
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/22/06

Wedding Photographer/Student Needed In Pennsylvania    

I am in need of a cheap wedding photographer student for my wedding on 10/28/06 in North Wales PA. Please contact me at Mrshibitz@verizon.net!!!
Posted by Vicky; updated 08/22/06

Looking For An Inexpensive Videographer/Photographer     (5 replies)

I am looking for an Inexpensive Videographer/Photographer in Phoenix, Arizona for May 2007 . My Triplets are Celebrating thier Quincenera/Quincenero. Dose anyone have any information that can help? Thanks for your help.
Posted by Pam; updated 08/22/06

Wedding Photgrapher/ Flowers     (3 replies)

Looking for inexpesive photographer and florist for the baltimore area.
Posted by christie; updated 08/22/06

Wedding Photographer Contract     (1 reply)

Help!! Have just been hired to shoot my first wedding,,is there a standard contract online?? What should be included?? Is an informal small ceremony at the beach,,, Thanks in advance for ideas,,
Posted by Peggy; updated 08/22/06

GIFT IDEAS    

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy is an elegant touch for any occasion - especialy a wedding. It`s never too early to decide when the invitations need to be mailed (at least 6 - 8 weeks before the wedding) and get booked on my calendar. I only book a ...
Posted by Cami; updated 08/23/06

Wedding Photography     (9 replies)

I am looking for a wedding photographer for august 18 2007, who will be available from 12 noon, who does albums, etc.
Posted by nikki; updated 08/24/06

*CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY* Personalized With Any Theme !    

Please visit my site to view designs. All one of a kind hand made. Decorated to your choice of theme or style. DELIVER NATIONWIDE.... Also available, Money boxes, Pillows, centerpieces, chocolate lollipops, etc... CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION & PRICE QUOTE ...
Posted by Virg; updated 08/26/06

*HAND MADE MONEY BOX & BRIDAL CENTERPIECES*    

Please visit my site to view designs. All one of a kind hand made. Decorated to your choice of theme or style. DELIVER NATIONWIDE.... Also available, Money boxes, Pillows, centerpieces, chocolate lollipops, etc... CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION & PRICE QUOTE ...
Posted by Virg; updated 08/26/06

Reasonable Wedding Photographer Needed In FL     (5 replies)

I am looking for a reasonbly priced wedding photographer for my wedding in May 2006. The wedding will be a very short ceremony on the beach in cocoa beach, fl and there will not be a reception to follow. Alot of the packages my local photographers offer are too big and ...
Posted by Tricia Carroll; updated 08/27/06