NEED CHEEP MICHIGAN PHOTOGRAPHER

My fiancee is in the Army and purposed to me this Christmas. There is a chance that he will get deported in the next 6 months. So I am franticly trying to put a wedding together by April and can`t find a cheep photographer. The second you say wedding your price is already $1000 or more and your not allowed to keep the negatives. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
Posted by Alana; updated 01/23/06

When & where?
Posted by Gerard; updated 01/24/06

Last week of April near Detroit and i ment to say deployed not deported sorry about the mess up
Posted by Alana; updated 01/29/06

I am in the Detroit area and can defintely accomodate you. You can email me at binfinitephoto@yahoo.com and we can discuss particulars.
Posted by GERARD; updated 01/30/06

I am a photographer working in the Midwest and would be willing to travel to Michigan. I can work with any budget. Email me at info@photographic-memories.biz we can work out the details.
Posted by G. Chambers; updated 02/03/06

Media Vision Studios - Warren, MI

Photography & Videography Services
Http://www.mediavisionstudios.com
586-446-9717
Posted by MEDIA VISION; updated 03/10/06

Feel free to contact me Shena Kaye.

Poetic Images
Poeticimagesstudio.com

Poeticimages@gmail.com

You can also visit my "personal" personality site so you know im a real person behind the business. That site, much like my business site, will inform you of my business, specialties, current events, my thoughts, and lets you know just what kind of person i am on a personal level. Feel free to take a peek...
Http://www.myspace.com/smkaye

Visit our page for more info: Poetic Images

Posted by shena kaye; updated 03/13/06