Wanted: Wedding Photographer

I am getting married the same day as everyone else...07/07/07 Both my fiance and I were in the military, and after years of being separated, we`re finally going to be together. I personally think the photographer is the most important person at the wedding...and I cannot find any available. If you can provide assistance, please respond and I`ll contact you.
Posted by Jen; updated 03/27/07

Hi Jen,

CONGRATS on the engagement, and from the sounds of it, congrats that you are both together and safe.

I am available to work 7/7/7 (which I do believe to be a very lucky date.) My partner and I offer offer both video and photograhy services at a reasonable rate with a package that gives you just about everything you could want to record your wedding. We only offer full day coverage, attendance at rehearsal (if possible), video, 300-400 hi-res photos, a custom made slide (not just photos set to music), 8x10 coffee table book, custom designed dvd/slide show cover. We are willing to travel and do negociate the price, deducted the services that we can not cover (for example engagement photos.) If you are interested, give me a call at (626) 353-6133 or you can e-mail me Dawn@Damaproductions.com. My Party Pop page is still being worked on but I can send you samples of our work. :)

Sincerely,

Dawn Katzin
Dama Productions

Visit our page for more info: Dama Productions

Posted by Dawn Katzin; updated 03/28/07

Jen,
Congratulations on your special day. I am available but where is your wedding going to be at. Please look at my web site and if you like what you see contact me directly. Www.frankelphotography.com

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/28/07

I thank you and your husband for your hard work and dedication while serving in the military. My husband is currently serving in the marine corp, so i understand what hard work is. And that is what i put into my photography, hard work. I am in the atlanta georgia area and i am very reasonably priced. Feel free to contact me if you are in the area.
Stephanie
Posted by stephanie; updated 04/12/07

We would love to photograph your wedding, and we will work with your budget. Please visit our website listed below.

Kind regards,

Butch Edwards
Rep

Visit our page for more info: Wedding Imagemakers

Posted by Butch Edwards; updated 05/09/07

Hi Jen,
I would love to speak with you and work out a budget thats right for you, as I am even willing to discuss payment for only the photos, as you and your fiance have put your lives on the line for our Country . I am a Freelance Photographer from NY who believes in taking Beautiful Photographs that are affordable.. My work is exceptional and I truly love what I do. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes and THANK YOU for Serving our Country. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07