Wedding Photographer & Videoghrapher Needed

I have a wedding planned for June 9, 2007 in Northern (bergen county)NJ. I am looking for a photographer to be with the bridal party/ church ceremony/ location pictures and 5 1/2 reception .
I need a videographer for the ceremony/pictures & reception

I`m paying for everything myself and I`m looking for a reasonable price from a reliable company. So far the
Quotes I`ve received are breaking my budget.
Jim
Posted by Jim; updated 01/16/07

Joe The wedding Date is June 9, 2007. I live in Bergen county outside NYC so it maybe too far for you
Posted by Jim; updated 01/17/07

I live in Central Jersey. Monique McIntyre did our photography. She was fantastic and extremely reasonable. If you`re interested you can email me at livinginfaith23@yahoo.com.

Good luck in your search,
Katrina
Posted by Katrina; updated 01/18/07

I`m not a photographer, but I can assist you in putting the photos in a hard bound book inexpensively. Check it out online: www.CheetahScraps.com and contact me for a publishing account.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/22/07

Hi Jim.

I am a Freelance Photographer from NY, which I believe is 50 minutes from you, I would love to speak with you about a price. I do not want to list it here in this message, for business purposes only. My photos are exceptional and very much affordable. Please visit my website at www.annapiliero.com and then email me at memoriesinasnapp@aol.com. Best Wishes. Anna

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Ny Photography

Posted by Anna; updated 06/07/07