Wedding Photographer Needed Southern California

I am in need of an affordable wedding photographer in oak glenn California (SoCal) on June 16th. Please contact me with pricing information
Posted by Tanya; updated 02/06/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: www.gvpproductions.com
Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/26/07

My company offers national and international travel with the finest in photojournalistic photography and custom designed storybook albums. I would be available to travel to CA for your wedding.
Unlike many that post on here, we provide above quality products, the finest book on the market, 7 day a week customer service, 1 week wedding turnaround time, and you GET THE PHOTOGRAPHER THAT YOU PAID FOR.
My rates are very reasonable for the high quality of product that we offer.
Photography is the only part of the day that will be around forever. Leave room in the budget for it and it will be an investment for a life time.
You can never go back and redo this day, so I urge you to select your photographer based on how you like their work, rather then them promising you the world for under $800.
Posted by Jeff Dietz; updated 03/05/07

I am a digital wedding photographer based in the Los Angeles area. My basic package is $600 and this includes a full day of coverage, a leather album with 40 4x6 retouched prints and a CD of all originals. For $400, you get the CD, 40 images retouched and 4-5 hours of coverage. Please take a look at my website: http://weekendpictures.us
Posted by Weekend Pictures; updated 03/06/07

For the life of me.... I don`t know why photographers are giving their work away for next to nothing, its really just sad to see.
Posted by Jeff; updated 03/06/07

Our packages start at $1399. And that includes 36 Pictures 8x10 Flush Leather Library Bound Album all your proof prints and CD and more. Look us up!! Congrats.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/14/07