Seeking A Photographer And DJ For Wedding

Wedding Date: 07-07-07

Ceremony: Gardena, CA
Reception: Carson, CA

My fiancee and I are on a tight budget and are looking for individuals who are able to make our day memorable by providing their services...

At this time, we are in need of a photographer and DJ. Please include samples or a website with your work in your reply. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Happy New Year! And, thank you =D
Posted by Patricia; updated 01/01/07

Hello,

My partner and I are based in the Los Angeles area. We provide a journalistic quality to our photography and do not charge extra for our team approach. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Posted by Photography; updated 01/25/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: www.gvpproductions.com
Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/26/07

Check out our web site www.frankelphotography.com.
Our package A includes 6 hours of coverage, 36 pictures of a 8x10 Flush Leather Library Bound Album, all 4x6 Proof Prints & CD suitable for e-mailing family and friends, 1-11x14 and 4 wallets.

Visit our page for more info: Frankel Photography

Posted by Heather Frankel; updated 03/07/07