Beware Of TSI Photography In PA

I used TSI Photography for my June 10, 2006 wedding. It took over one year to get the final copies of my wedding albums back and about another 3-6 months to get wedding video and it is not even my wedding. The owner lacks good customer service and he is very shady in his business practices. The price is right, but I would think twice before using him. He never returns calls, always makes excuses and you get nothing accomplished by him until you bring an attorney into the picture. Save yourself the hassle and spend the extra money to contract a reputable photographer. Good luck!
Posted by GG; updated 03/22/08

My wedding was a year ago and I NEVER received my wedding video or my copies of the pics i wanted and my ALBUM WAS TERRIBLE!! DO NOT USE!!! I have been trying to contact him regaurding this for MONTHS now and NO reply and now phone # is disconected! :-( PLEASE.....I HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND I WOULD LOVE IF YOU ALL COULD DO THIS TOO! They took my case and I have also tried channel 4 action news but I need a big group of people for them to take this story!!! PLEASE CONTACT THEM!
Posted by Lori; updated 04/27/08

Post the exact numbers and people that are to be contacted and we, other disgruntled brides, will do our best to get it done.
The phone is in fact disconnected but the email is not yet. Another contact number to try is 412-567-6645. This was the home office number from when I first booked with him. Not sure if it still connected (it was out of his home at the time) but its worth a try.
Posted by GG; updated 04/27/08

I just got off the phone with Channel 4 and the lady would like me to get as many names and phone numbers to send to her. If you feel comfortable send me that info feel free if not go to thepittsburghchannel.com and go to call for action and email them in regards to TSI photo and let them know your problem. THe lady I have been in contact with is Ilean. THANK YOU!!
Posted by Lori; updated 04/29/08

Hey maybe you got my videos. I was married December 31,2005 and still have not recieved my videos. But john said he saw the guy working on them. But doesn`t know why I never recieved them.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/28/08

I have a phone # where he can be reached at - I just got a hold of his mother this morning. I was married on 5/13/06 and still no pictures, no video. I have sent email after email after email - vmails too.

Email me at genie01200 at aol dot com if you want more info or his phone number.
Posted by Georgean; updated 07/22/08

I spoke with the Attorney General today regarding TSI. They are very helpful - do not hesitate to contact them! In addition, Channel 4 is working on a piece so PLEASE contact them as well.
Posted by GG; updated 07/22/08