I Need An Inexpensive Digital Photographer

Looking for an inexpensive digital photographer near Bel Air MD on the fourth of July at 8pm. This is for a backyard wedding. Thanks!
:) Leslie Deehl
Posted by Leslie Deehl; updated 06/20/06

Captured Moments Photography
Birthday,Christmas,Holiday, Wedding, Reception, Anniversary Parties, Christening, Engagement Parties
2 hours and 100+ photos ..... $250
4 hours and 200+ photos ..... $450
6 hours and 300+ photos ..... $650
8 hours and 400+ photos ..... $850
Posted by E. Roush; updated 06/21/06

Captured Moments Photography
Birthday,Christmas,Holiday, Wedding, Reception, Anniversary Parties, Christening, Engagement Parties
2 hours and 100+ photos ..... $250
4 hours and 200+ photos ..... $450
6 hours and 300+ photos ..... $650
8 hours and 400+ photos ..... $850

E. Roush
Photographer
Posted by E. Roush; updated 06/21/06

I am located in California. Good prices for great quality.

Posted by Tanya; updated 06/26/06

I have been a photographer for 10 years, and am listed as a preferred vendor in the Maryland Photographers Directory, you can be assured your photos will be beautiful. I have photographed both small (10 people) and large (500 people) event parties.

I think you will find my prices to be extremely competitive, and hope you will enjoy perusing my portfolio. If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment to go over my various pricing plans, please feel free to contact me.

Erica R.
Photographer
Posted by E. Roush; updated 06/26/06

Hello,
I saw your posting, I still have the july 4th open, if your still in need of a photographer.

I think you will find my prices to be extremely competitive, I have been a photographer for 10 years, and am listed as a preferred vendor in the Maryland Photographers Directory, and of course, I`m listed on here on here, among countless others.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Erica R.
Photographer
Posted by E. Roush; updated 06/26/06

When you are trying to capture a moment in photos or on video, cheap may not be the direction to go. Likewise, expensive does not always mean you are getting the best Research the person you hire, get references, never pay the whole amount up front, and 9 times out of ten hire someone that takes credit card. You have a greater chance of getting your money back if something goes wrong with the contracted vendor.
Hence I do not recommend using Erica Roush for any photography services. I am not the only person she did not fufill her contract with. (that`s the nicest way i can put it) She was hired for a wedding, I paid half up front, she never showed, and i still have yet to hear from her. Dont fall victim to her like myslf and others. Feel free to reply if you need further details.

As for party pop, i do not recommend advertising someone of Erica Roush`s caliber. She has stolen not only precious moments from individuals that have hired her in the past, but has taken money and not performed the services that were paid for. That is theft and fraud, any way you look at it.
Posted by jill; updated 03/13/07

I strongly DO NOT recommend Erica Roush for your photography. We provided her with a deposit and after finding a more suitable photographer, never saw our deposit again. She has scammed more than 16 other couples out of hundreds of dollars and hasn`t been stopped yet. Please do not let her get away with this. Several couples have resorted to legal action and are pursuing a case against Erica Roush.
Posted by Amber Dinisio; updated 01/31/08

Erika has stolen our memories of our daughter`s Sweet 15 . We hired her to take pictures of the party and she showed up with a cheap digital camera but I still trusted her plus I had no other option. There was no way to get another photographer on the same day of the party. Erika, If you read this. Remember one thing, WE WILL MEET AGAIN!!!!! I will never forget!!!!!!
Posted by Edwin Figueroa; updated 07/31/08