Help!

I am having my 13th birthday party and it is my first boy/ girl party and i want to have a bonfire. I think it`s a good idea but i know it will be ackward with boys there. What could we do AT the party?! besides sit around and talk and stuff... I desperatley need help!

Desperatley-
Gina
Posted by gina; updated 01/20/05

I just started havin boy/girl parties like last year and they have been soo much fun. What we have done is like wen i arrive music is normally playin and at first there`s like a guy circle and a girl circle but what i did once to get them together was when the "big butt" song came on i backed my ass up right into the guys circle, and they were like wowa. And they started comin after me and the girls and guys stared dancin together! or another fun one is TWISTER!! that always gets people closer together!! or how i got my first real boyfriend was from 7 minutes in heaven, i was picked to go back in this room with my crush and make out. After we did he asked me out and we went out for 4 months!! so there are some good ideas that help liven up my parties hope they help!! good luck!!
Posted by meghan; updated 01/23/05