Sweet 16     (1 reply)

My name is Jasmine and I go to a High school in Kentucky. I am 15 getting ready to be 16. I`ve had a hard time for about 3 years now. My parents are divorced and my Dad is getting married next week to some body else and my Mom is planning to get married in July of this ...
Posted by Jasmine; updated 01/21/07

1st Birtjdau Circus Carnival Party     (1 reply)

I swear i have searched high and low for a package deal for a carnival circus party that includes game booths, clown, prizes, dj, indoor jumper, food machines etc.....does anyone know where I can find such place that caters to this? and also its indoor...
Posted by Stuck; updated 01/21/07

Need Elmo     (4 replies)

I am looking for a character actor to dress up like Elmo for my twin son`s 1st birthday party. The party is in the first week of June 2007. My location is southern New Jersey. Can you refer someone and email me? Thanks.
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/21/07

Spiderman Impersonator In Cincinnati Ohio     (2 replies)

Help! I need a Spiderman impersonator for my 5 year old son`s birthday party in Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted by Cicily; updated 01/21/07

Party Favors For A 60th Bday     (1 reply)

I am looking for ideas for party favors or little gifts for guests going to a 60th birthday party. Any suggestions would be great.
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/21/07

Debut Party     (1 reply)

Hi there!!! Please help me and give me an idea on how to prepare a program coz i will be an emcee of my cousin`s birthday. Thanks, Lyn
Posted by Lyn; updated 01/21/07

Sweet 16 Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hi I am looking for some much needed help, so any and all input is welcomed. My daughter will be turning 16 this Feb. And I want to throw her a great party to remember. My problem is I have some ideas, but I can`t seem to find any places in Arizona to hold them. If ...
Posted by Shauna; updated 01/21/07

Sweet 16     (2 replies)

Hi my little sister is turning 16 in april and i need some helpin in finding some entance song for her to walk into and her damas them to walk into with anyone have some suggestion?? please help me out
Posted by nikita; updated 01/21/07

Power Ranger Impersonators     (2 replies)

Any power ranger impersonators in the new york city area - manhattan for a 5yr old birthday party?
Posted by Lisbeth; updated 01/21/07

Looking For A Disney Princess For My Daughter's Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Disney Princess Character to appear at my daughter`s 3rd Birthday Party on January 27. The party is in the Miami, Florida area. Please let me know if you have any Princess Character available in Miami and for January 27. Thank you, Esther
Posted by Esther; updated 01/21/07

Clown Needed In Houston Jan 27-28     (1 reply)

Clown needed for special event in Rosenberg, TX. No special skills needed - just need to be happy and pass out our balloons (and obviously dressed like a clown). Needed 3-5 hours each day. Budget is $200.
Posted by Kristin; updated 01/21/07

Teletubbies Characters For The B'day Party     (2 replies)

I want teletubbies characters to come to my daughters b`day party on Jan 28th to Newark, DE
Posted by Hima; updated 01/21/07

18th Birthday Of My Daughter     (2 replies)

I need an inspirational message for my daughter`s 18th b-day
Posted by marlou; updated 01/21/07

Elmo's Character Bday For 2yrs Old Bbygirl     (2 replies)

We need elmo char. For our bby girl 2nd bday on the 17th feb here in chicago, il. Pls reply ASAP, thanks
Posted by manny&jeann; updated 01/21/07

Stealing Is Not UNIQUE    

Taking other companies sample work pcis and passing them off as your own is WRONG. Planners should be ashamed of themselves when they do this.....You know who you are!
Posted by partyplnnr; updated 01/20/07

Poem    

On our website, we just created some storybook planner ideas, includine poems. Go to www.CheetahScraps.com and click "guide to storybooking" and see what you can find. Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories
Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07

Bday Party Invitation Wl Elmos Char. And Personalized    

Thanks for the reply and i really appreciate. We hve already the venue all i need is personalized invitation w/ elmos char. And my bbys picture included n the invitation.could u help me wd that. Pls rply asap thanks agn. Hve a nce day. Manny
Posted by manny and jean; updated 01/21/07

Need Help For My B-Day    

I don`t Know what to do for my b-day party. I`m turning 13 and don`t have a clue for what to do for my party. I haven`t had a party in 3 or 4 years so i want to do something really FUN! I have a really low budjet of $30. PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by amanda; updated 01/21/07

Disney Princess Birthday Party For 6 Yr Old     (3 replies)

Looking for a birthday party in March to have a Disney Princess available.
Posted by Beth Herman; updated 01/21/07

1st Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I need a care bear for my daughter 1st birthday
Posted by Tanesha; updated 01/21/07

50th And 21st Birthday Party For My Husband And Daughter     (3 replies)

I am looking for a Party Hall for my husband and daughter he is turning 50 and she is turning 21 they were born on the same day. Lokking for a hall but a little upscale not dingy or old looking.
Posted by Daphne harris; updated 01/21/07

A Bestfriends Birthday     (1 reply)

Hi we are having a big bday party and we were wondering if anybody had any tips we are turning 15 and we cant find a place around the albany area please help us thank you
Posted by steph and tay; updated 01/21/07

Disney Princess     (2 replies)

HI MY NAME IS STEPHANIE MCCALL I AM TRYING TO FIND DISNEY PRINCESS FOR MY DAUGHTER 7TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WE ARE IN CHICAGO IL AND I NEED IT FOR FEB 11
Posted by stephanie mccall; updated 01/21/07

Help     (1 reply)

I cant belive the time is almost here when im going to turn 16!!its unbilevable but unfortunally i cant have the party of my dreams soif you guys can hel let me know
Posted by caren; updated 01/21/07

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Im looking for a place to have my sweet 16 and that can hold up to 200 people
Posted by Av; updated 01/21/07