SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/15/06

Debut Party    

Hi, I was so blessed I`ve found this site. My niece will be celebrating her 18th bday next year. But as early as today, we`re already preparing for that big event. Can I also have a copy of the 18th birhtday program sequence. What are the things we have to consider and ...
Posted by Sechie; updated 11/15/06

MY BABIES BIRTHDAY PARTY    

HI THERE ON NOVEMBER 25TH 2006 I`LL HAVE MY NEW BORN BABY GIRL & MY 2 YER OLD BABY GIRL A BIRTHDAY PARTY. AND I NEED A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER JUST FOR 2-3 HOURS, AND JUST PICTURES. I`M LOCATED IN BROOKLYN NY. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND ONE, THAT NOT SO EXPENSIVE? THANK ...
Posted by SHARON; updated 11/13/06

Birthday Program, Etc    

Hi, I was so blessed I`ve found this site. My niece will be celebrating her 18th bday next year. But as early as today, we`re already preparing for that big eventt. Can I also have a copy of the 18th birhtday program sequence. What are the things we have to consider ...
Posted by Sechie; updated 11/14/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/15/06

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a production company or someone that can put on a Dora the Explorer concert for my daughters birthday party in Jan `07 in the Miami, FL area. Please respond at your earliest convenience.
Posted by Robin; updated 11/15/06

Pop Out Cake!    

I need to rent a pop out cake..... For a 21st birthday In january
Posted by dez; updated 11/11/06

GET VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR $1250 , SAVE HUNDREDS , CA    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/11/06

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am having a party with 5 girls and we are all cheerleaders and very perky i need help planning it because i don`t know what we will be doing such a s activities
Posted by sarah; updated 11/12/06

GET VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR $1250, SAVE HUNDREDS ,    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/12/06

Disney Princess     (2 replies)

Does anyone know of people that dress up as the disney princess in dallas i want them for my little girls 4th birthday..
Posted by Lily; updated 11/13/06

Help Me Please    

Can anyone help me!!! I need a place to rent so I can throw a 21st birthday party in orlando,fl. The MAX is $300
Posted by will; updated 11/13/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 11/13/06

40th Birthday    

I am in the early planning stages of my fiancee`s 40th birthday party and I wanted to do a "Scarface" theme as opposed to the regular "Over the Hill"........If there is anyone that can help, please email me at larob611@yahoo.com.........I am in the state of Maryland.......
Posted by vondra; updated 11/13/06

Birthday Party Character     (1 reply)

Looking for a Star Wars Clone Trooper character for Birthday party on Nov. 19, 2006 in Valencia, Ca
Posted by Irma; updated 11/09/06

Babys 1st Birthday     (1 reply)

Im having problems trying to find somewhere to have my daughters first birthday my home is way to small and I dont want to spend alot on it i dont want to have it at chuckechesse or jump zone they charge way to much Im looking for a reasonable priced indoor play area ...
Posted by Army Wife; updated 11/09/06

Birthday Boy Turning 2 In January    

Hello, I live in Detroit and I am looking for places other than Chucky Cheese to have my sons 2nd Birthday party. We did it at home last year but not again ever. So I need places in detroit and the surround Metro Detroit area. I want something fun but not too coslty. ...
Posted by LaCreesha; updated 11/10/06

Right Theme For My Debu    

Hey, i cant find a right theme for my debut this december. I`ll have my debu in a Resort can u pls help me find a right theme for my debu? Please
Posted by Aki; updated 11/10/06

18th Pirate Party     (2 replies)

Hey, has anyone ever had a pirate themed party? I know it might sound a bit childish for an 18th but I know all my friends would be up for it cause its all a bit of fun. Anyway, i`m planning a pirate themed party for my 18th which isn`t till January so i`m a bit in ...
Posted by Chez; updated 11/10/06

Need Ideas For Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I am in need of ideas for my daughters sweet sixteen birthday paty. Her bday is in december, she was thinking of semi formal with the theme being winter wonderland, or maybe a black and white party or mardi gras theme, please help with any ideas for themes, decorations,...
Posted by LaRhonda; updated 11/10/06

Chair Cover Rentals Starting At Only $2.00!!!    

Looking to create an elegant and beautiful atmosphere for your next event? Do you have a tight budget that you are afraid of breaking? Consider renting through Chaircover Express! We specialize in customized chair covers to ensure the perfect fit for almost any ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 11/10/06

VIDEO SERVICES FOR YOUR PARTY    

Remember your special day forever with a video of your event. Digital Mogul Media, a spanish and english speaking company, can video and produce a DVD of your great day. Special price starting at $900. We also work for broadcast television so our work is top quality. ...
Posted by Mickie ; updated 11/10/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 11/11/06

Entertainers     (1 reply)

Im looking for a entertainer or a clown for my daughters first b-day im in south suburbs of IL Im on sort of a budget can anyone help me out with that
Posted by Army Wife; updated 11/11/06

Sweet Sixteen    

Ok so my friend and i want to through a sweet sixteen birthday party The theme we have in mind is pretty in pink but we cant decide if want to set up a cloth tent in the backyard.Or rent a place so its indoors but we want to stay in our budget range Do you have any ...
Posted by Miranda; updated 11/11/06