SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/02/07

Sweet 16 Theme    

I need ideas for a theme for my daughter sweet 16. It will be held in the summer so I don`t want to pick any thing that requires dark colors. The event is going to in an elegant hall with 150 people. Do you have any suggestions?
Posted by Sandra; updated 01/01/07

15th B-Day Party Ideas    

Hi, I`m turning 15 on January 14th, and i have no ideas of what to do for it. I`ve done bowling, restaurants, partys, sleepovers, panting, we can`t go swiming cuz we live in the SB Mountains and its very cold.it`s going to be like 10 people and coed cuz my boyfriends ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 12/31/06

Airbrush Tattoos For Your Mitzvah!! SF Bay Area    

With over 600 designs to choose from, Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is committed to bringing fun and excitement to your event!! We use only Non-Allergenic, Organic, FDA approved body paints. Airbrush Tattoos can survive up to 14 Days with the proper care. While ...
Posted by Franco; updated 01/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/07

Las Vegas Male Strippers    

For the hottest Las Vegas male strippers, visit www.SinCityStrippers.com or call 800.734.8386. Ask about our PARTYPOP Special- $100 Our Las Vegas male strippers are available for: Bachelorette parties Birthday Parties Sporting events Girls night out Divorce ...
Posted by Brianna; updated 01/01/07

Need Help On Finding Games And Things To Do!!!    

Could i please get some advice on what games or things to do without spending alot of money at a girl/boy leaving party from 3pm till 10pm??!
Posted by Victoria Steiner; updated 12/27/06

ELMO ENTERTAINER - PRINCESSES-EASTER BUNNY- IN LAS VEGAS    

Visit us at : www.lvcharacters.com for all your costumed character needs or email us at: info@lvcharacters.com Visit our page for more info: LV Characters
Posted by LV Characters; updated 12/27/06

CLOWNS In Panama City/Destin & Northwest Florida    

Servicing the northwest Emerald Coast of Florida with a variety of children`s characters, facepainting, balloon twisting, magic and more. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 12/28/06

MAGIC SHOWS: Panama City/Destin & Northwest Florida    

Magic Shows & strolling magic for kids and adult parties and events. See our page for more entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

FACEPAINTERS: Panama City/Destin & Northwest Florida    

Fantastic Facepainting for events and private parties. See our page for a variety of entertainment for kids and adults. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 12/28/06

Need Adult To Dress Up As Dora For 3rd B-Day Party     (2 replies)

Please help, my toddler adores Dora and would be escastic about Dora showing up to her party. If you can do an hour of games, would be great. This little girl`s dream would come true to hug Dora!!
Posted by Lina; updated 12/29/06

13th Birthday    

Hey... My 13th Birthday is in 2 weeks (14th of Jan) and i have no idea what to do. I like a makeover/manicure/spa idea at home but i have no idea how to go about getting this. Any other ideas are welcome it will be all girls and from 7 - 15 people. Thanks in advance. ...
Posted by Annie; updated 12/30/06

Wiggles Impersonaters Needed     (1 reply)

We are looking for Wiggles Impersonaters that look and lip sync like the real thing for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party in March `06. Would like them to get kids ages 1--7 involved in the singing and dancing. We live in Downingtown, PA.
Posted by Dee; updated 12/20/06

I Need A Carebear     (2 replies)

I need a care bear not a clown for my daughters 1st birthday.
Posted by Zenaida; updated 12/20/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 12/21/06

18th Bday Message    

I am having a problem of making a speech for my friend`s 18th bday..i am a part of the 18 candles and im suppose to have a speech about the symbolism of the candle for her.hope someone could help me.
Posted by princess; updated 12/21/06

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, THESE PRICES WILL CHANGE DEC 31    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/21/06

Elmo Impersonator-In Las Vegas- Www.lvcharacters.com    

LV CHARACTERS ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOGRAPHY offers talented characters in high quality costumes to make any event come to life. Serving Las Vegas & Henderson, Nevada. Contact us with your character needs at: info@lvcharacters.com or visit our website at: WWW....
Posted by Nichole ; updated 12/22/06

Sweet 16 Birthday     (1 reply)

I live in connecticut and im looking for a place to have my sweet 16 birthday thats not too expensive and i can have atleast 20 to 30 people any ideas?
Posted by Mandy; updated 12/24/06

Bellydancing By Aleenah For All Occasions!    

Aleenah’s bellydance performance adds energy, excitement, and elegance to any party! It will make your next event unforgettable! The duration and the format of the show can be adjusted to accommodate your specific entertainment needs. Contact Aleenah today to ...
Posted by Aleenah; updated 12/26/06

Quincenera Help     (2 replies)

I`m having a 15`s in 6 months and i haven`t planned 4 any thing but i`m looking now my friend says that i should just take a chill pill cuz i`m stressing alot and i have 6 months i just want my party to come out pretty not perfect but not a disaster either do u think ...
Posted by mini; updated 12/26/06

Help    

I am turning 13 my party is in the winter i need help
Posted by kate; updated 12/27/06

Hair Wrapping And Beading    

I`m looking for a hair wrapping or beading artist to come to my daughters birthday party on Jan 7th in North Miami. Approx. 30-40 girls.
Posted by Robin; updated 12/27/06