50th And 21st Birthday Party For My Husband And Daughter

I am looking for a Party Hall for my husband and daughter he is turning 50 and she is turning 21 they were born on the same day. Lokking for a hall but a little upscale not dingy or old looking.
Posted by Daphne harris; updated 01/15/07

I would love to help you with your centerpieces and favors! I think it could be done quite fun. You may see some of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples I work with you to create just what you would like. I think it might be neat to do Hurricane Shade Centerpieces that are one side her and one side him....

Anyway -email me anytime I would love to help and I am always happy to work on pricing.

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/15/07

A party on a yacht saiing from NJ or NY beats a hall any day! Dining, dancing, strolling under the stars - can`t beat it! Contact me for free assistance, SIncerely, Camille

Visit our page for more info: Smooth Sailing Celebrations

Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/18/07

Sounds like a great story of their birthdays. I would love to help you capture these stories in a coffee table style book. This book would be treasured for years to come. Wouldn`t it be great to capture the photos, stories and adventures of your family in a hard bound book to show all your family and friends? Contact me and I can set up a publishing account for you.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07