Sweet 16

My name is Jasmine and I go to a High school in Kentucky. I am 15 getting ready to be 16. I`ve had a hard time for about 3 years now. My parents are divorced and my Dad is getting married next week to some body else and my Mom is planning to get married in July of this year and I have a little sister who is only 5 right now. I don`t have a lot of money and I can`t find people who can sponser me for my 16th birthday because I want at least one good thing in my life to be good. I am trying to get a job but I still won`t have enough and neither will my mom or dad so I just want to ask if anybody knows of anybody who can be willing enough to either sponser my birthday finances for just one day or at least give us discounts on a big building somewhere that is reasonable for someone of my altitude of finances. I want to say thank you all for your time of reading this and God bless.
Posted by Jasmine; updated 01/10/07

We help create storybooks. It`s a coffee table style book that captures your photos, stories and adventures of you life. Check out the website: www.CheetahScraps.com. If you are interested in something like this contact me and we can talk about how you can earn a free book.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07