Costumed Characters, Magicians, Clowns, Etc.    

Do you need a clown, magician, costumed character, princess, juggler, etc. For your birthday party? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform for all types of events. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment....
Posted by Keith; updated 11/26/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/25/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN WWW.FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU
Posted by JA; updated 11/25/06

What Should I Do For My 13th B-Day    

I`m turning 13 in may and i want to throw a huge party that everyone in bridgeport will remember. I e-mailed Sean paul to see if he would want to perform at my party but I`m compleatly cluless of some other things i can do for my party .And it has to be unforgetable ...
Posted by Eva the diva; updated 11/25/06

New Party Fad    

Executive Limousines offers party packages from only $260.00 for birthdays - have a great one and best of luck! Executive Limousines, LLC (314) 729-4247
Posted by Executive Limo; updated 11/25/06

Let Your Party Happen With A LIMOUSINE!!!    

We now offer complete birthday party packages with all the amenities you desire for that special day. Packages start at ONLY $260.00 for up to 10 people! Give us a call and let us help you with the details. Executive Limousines, LLC (314) 729-4247
Posted by Executive Limo; updated 11/25/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/21/06

15th B*day Party    

Im havin my 15th b*day party in 2wks and i dont kno wat 2 do. Ive got my party lites(moonflower lites, blacklites & strobelites) , fog machine, and some decor(me and my friend r gonna make the rest) but i dont kno wat 2 do. Ive got 3 games that r rele kewl. So any ...
Posted by abriel; updated 11/22/06

Need Peter Pan Actor    

We are having a peter pan themed party for my sons 5 b-day and are looking for someone to dress up as peter pan for a couple of hours. Can anyone help?? If so please email me at : LMPESANTES@yahoo.com
Posted by Lina; updated 11/22/06

My Birthday Party    

I`m having my 13th birthday party this saturday. I`m having over 10 girls including me. Its way to cold to stay outside for a long time, but we may go out for a little bit. Some of my friends are tomboish, and I sorta am. I don`t know what games to play with my friends....
Posted by Marie; updated 11/23/06

Elmo!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of a place to get an elmo costume , with an entertainer for a 2 year old bday party in staten island new york???? please respond!!!
Posted by lisa; updated 11/22/06

Lion, Tiger Or Giraffe Cake     (3 replies)

I am looking for a Lion Face, Tiger or Giraffe Cake pan--anyone have one they want to sell? OR do you have any cake instructions on how to make one of these? Any ideas appreciated!!!!! Sbintx@yahoo.com
Posted by LG; updated 11/24/06

Barney The Purple Dinsour     (1 reply)

Looking for Barney the Purple Dinsour.....
Posted by laura; updated 11/25/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for Visit our page for more ...
Posted by JA; updated 11/25/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for Visit our page for more ...
Posted by JA; updated 11/16/06

7th Birthday Celebration    

Hello.. I just want to know what is the other terms use for 7th birthday celebrant?Thanks
Posted by Jasmine; updated 11/16/06

21st And New Years Eve Bday    

I will soon be 21 on dec 31. This leaves me in a bit of a predicament. This being I will be turning 21 and it will be new years eve on the same day, meaning everyone will all ready be getting smashed. Usually this has been pretty good since I never had to worry about ...
Posted by Tony; updated 11/17/06

Daughters 13th Birthday     (1 reply)

HELP!!!!!! My daughter is turning 13 and we have no where to hold her party. We are remodeling our home (suppose to be done weeks ago) and have no room now to have it in my home. Any suggestions on where to have a last minutes birthday party. I live in Huntington ...
Posted by Denise; updated 11/17/06

Looking For A Nice Reception Hall In Maryland    

I am looking for a place to have my finacee`s 40th birthday party and I dont want to spend a ridiculous amount...........I would like for the place to have a catering service and bar as well.........I`ve called several area hotels and I am trying to find something not ...
Posted by VONDRA; updated 11/18/06

Amerepleazure24    

I see that you all have found one for the showers, I was actually looking for the candy poems for my hubby`s and I anniversary. You know the little sultry ones. ;) if anyone finds one please let me know... TY
Posted by tramere; updated 11/19/06

Birthday Singer     (1 reply)

I need someone that plays a guitar to sing happy birthday to my wife on the 8th of december while we are at dinner at olive gardens we live in baltimore md thanks ron
Posted by ron bullock; updated 11/20/06

BEST QUALITY FOR LOWER PRICE ,VIDEO AND PHOTO (CALIFORNI    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/20/06

Hey I Need Help     (1 reply)

Hey my birthday is in 19 days and I do not know what to do?
Posted by Tori; updated 11/20/06

Debut    

Please send me a program/script coz I will be the emcee in my freinds debut
Posted by allan; updated 11/20/06

Costumed Characters, Magicians, Clowns, Etc.    

Do you need a clown, magician, costumed character, princess, juggler, etc. For your birthday party? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform for all types of events. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment....
Posted by Keith; updated 11/21/06