Need Elmo

I am looking for a character actor to dress up like Elmo for my twin son`s 1st birthday party. The party is in the first week of June 2007. My location is southern New Jersey. Can you refer someone and email me? Thanks.
Posted by Dawn; updated 01/06/07

Hi Dawn,

We have contacts in the Southern Jersey area who perform as costumed character look-a-likes. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 01/07/07

Hi how are you
We are already in NJ give us a call 732-642-9209 we can take care of the whole party for you if you like or just send you the entertainment whatever you like .
Talk to you soon
Sal

Visit our page for more info: Catrina's Catering Service

Posted by Catrina's Cat...; updated 01/08/07

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!
FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN
FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM
THANK YOU

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by JA; updated 01/14/07

Create a cute storybook of your Elmo party. We help you create a coffee table style book with your photos, storeis and adventures for you and your child to remember this party for years to come. Check out the website: www.CheetahScraps.com and contact me for a publishing account.

Visit our page for more info: Heritage Makers, Preserving Your Joyful Memories

Posted by Lisa Klipfel; updated 01/21/07