866 333 2623 Princess Party Visits Pa New Jersey     (2 replies)

Philadelphia Princess Party Nj 866 333 2623 Princess Party 866 333 2623 Kids party Princess Party Spider- Man Visits IN New Jersey Delaware Philadelphia Manhattan Ny NJ De Pa New Jersey Kids Party Batman Begins Movie Characters! Visit our page for more info: Amazing ...
Posted by kids parties nj ; updated 12/20/06

WE HAVE DORA & Barney,Purple Dinosaur New Jersey DE NJ     (5 replies)

WE HAVE DORA & Barney,Purple Dinosaur New Jersey Philadelphia 866 333 2623 Spider-Man Kids Party Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!! Batman New Jersey Children`s Parties ...
Posted by WE HAVE DORA NJ; updated 12/20/06

Rent An **OXYGEN BAR** At Your Birthday Party!    

Do you want to add a WOW factor to your birthday party? Well O2 Bar NY has what you need. We rent Aromatherapy Oxygen Bars to all types of events. It`s a fun, safe & unique extra something that guests will love no matter what age they are. Great for kids and adults. ...
Posted by O Bar NY; updated 12/19/06

Chair Cover Rentals Starting At Only $2.00!!!    

Beautiful Polyester or Satin Chair Covers Starting at Only $2.00!!! We specialize in customized chair covers and sashes to ensure the perfect fit and atmosphere for any event. Weekends are filling up quickly so call us today at 734.332.1849 (Ann Arbor, MI) or 310....
Posted by Nicole; updated 12/19/06

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (1 reply)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 12/19/06

CHIAVARI CHAIRS $37.99    

We are currently overstocked with GOLD CHIAVARI CHAIRS. Need to move, so we are introducing a special price for the month of December of $37.99 Call now to catch this unbelievable deal. At this price my supply will not last long. 1.734.332.1849 . Visit our page ...
Posted by Andrew; updated 12/20/06

50th Birthday     (1 reply)

Help! I am planning a 50th birthday party for myself with just my closet friends and relatives. Any ideas for a theme/games/something fun/funny??
Posted by Irma; updated 12/17/06

CANDLE LIGHTNING CEREMONY STAND(SWEET 16 BAR/BAT MITZVAH    

CALL FOR INFO 917 306 9158 EMAIL DESIGNSBYVIRG@YAHOO.COM DESIGNED TO ANY THEME... DIFFERENT STANDS FOR ANY BUDGET !!! Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 12/17/06

CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY BOARDS/STAND    

One of a kind candle lighting ceremony boards/stand For your event.. Sweet 16, Quince, Bar/Bat Mitzvah Call for info 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 12/17/06

Chair Cover Rentals Starting At Only $2.00!!!    

Looking to create an elegant and beautiful atmosphere for your next event? Do you have a tight budget that you are afraid of breaking? Chaircover Express can help! We specialize in customized chair covers to ensure the perfect fit for almost any chair. Chair ...
Posted by Erin; updated 12/18/06

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, THESE PRICES WILL EXPIRE DEC 31    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/18/06

Country Singer & Karaoke DJ    

Country singer performing today and yesterdays top country hits as well as oldies, soft rock and blues. Also available to host Karaoke party`s where I make you and your quests the Star. Check my site or call 908-565-4651 for one of NJ`s best country singers. Visit ...
Posted by Will ; updated 12/18/06

DORA THE EXPLORER CHARATER     (4 replies)

LOOKING FOR A DORA THE EXPLORER CHARACTER TO COME TO MY DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY PARTY ON DEC 11, 2006 IN SAN JOSE, CA
Posted by BRENDA MORENO; updated 12/18/06

Elmo Character And Food     (1 reply)

I`m looking for an elmo character for my daughters first bday. And also for catered food and/or snacks (snowcones, cotton candy). I`m in the miami area and will be needing this for january 13th. Thanks!
Posted by cynthia; updated 12/19/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more Visit our page for ...
Posted by JA; updated 12/11/06

Need An Entertainer For Your Birthday Party?    

Do you need a clown, magician, costumed character, princess, juggler, etc. For your birthday party? We have contacts in every major U.S. City who perform for all types of events. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to keith@rhkentertainment....
Posted by Keith; updated 12/12/06

13th Birthday Party Is On January 14th 2007!HELP!     (1 reply)

Ok...im having a party for my thirteenth birthday..the thing is i live in newfoundland canada so i cant do anything like a beach party because we will all freeze our butts off...ha ha....in my school and out of my friends they kinda act as if they are 17 so when i have ...
Posted by ashley; updated 12/12/06

Chair Cover Wholsale!!!    

Chaircover Express LLC is one of the largest chair cover and linen wholesalers in the United States! We can customize your chair covers to fit any chair. All we need are a few measurements and a picture! If you need us to, we will even create a prototype of your ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 12/13/06

My 13th Birthday     (10 replies)

My birthday is in 4 weeks and I think I`m going to do a hollywood theme but i don`t know any activities to do there.. All i have is a photoshoot, and a star guess game. Do you have any ideas??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Posted by Mattie; updated 12/13/06

Looking For Inflatable Bouncer & Slide    

Looking for Inflable power ranger slide and/or bouncer to rent for son`s 5th birthday. Must be able to come to Manhattan.
Posted by Dina; updated 12/14/06

MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!    

I`M TURNING 18 IN JUNE 2007. AND I WANT TO THROW THE BEST 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!! I WANT TO THROW A PARTY EVERYONE WILL BE TALKIN ABOUT FOREVER. I WANT TO HAVE A PARTY/FASHION SHOW SINCE I`M A MODEL. I WANTED TO KNOW IF THATS A GOOD IDEA.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 12/14/06

Program, Script & Introduction For 18th B-Day    

Hi! Can I request for a program and script for my niece`s 18th b-day. A very nice introduction for the debutant would also be very much appreciated. Thank you & more power! Wilmie
Posted by Wilmie; updated 12/14/06

Me 2    

I really need scripts tooo...
Posted by coline; updated 12/15/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more Visit our page for ...
Posted by JA; updated 12/15/06

Speech For 18th Birthday Niece    

Can u help me how to write a speech for my niece 18th b`day. I need it tomorrow. Thanks...
Posted by Zen Nares; updated 12/15/06