About 18th Birthday Party!

What signifies the 18 roses and 18 candles in a debut?
Posted by nic; updated 07/27/04

Please inform me about the programs for a deburtant 18th birthday..ideas...card invitation
Posted by grace; updated 01/06/05

Grace,

Daisy Days carries a lot of products that you could use for your sweet 16 - everything from invitations and programs to party favors and decorations. Visit our website at http://www.daisy-days.com for more information.

Email me at info@daisy-days.com for information about receiving 20% off! Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/09/05

Hei.pls help me in my 18th bithday program........pls send me a 18th birthday program.
Posted by 24; updated 10/24/05

What signifies the 18 roses and the 18 candles in a debut party? Can you help me please create a script / program in hosting a debut party? Thanks a lot
Posted by LINDA; updated 11/28/05

First of all its debutant(English) or debutante in Spanish. The 18 roses signifies 18 special different men in your life like friends, relatives, including your annoying broher (if you have one), boyfriend or father. Each one will hand you a rose and dance with you one by one. The 18 candles signifies 18 different women in your life like friends, relatives and sisters even your mother. When one candle lights up she will give a speech and after all 18 candles are lit the debutant will blow them out. This is a Filipino tradition by the way so I was wondering what kind of Filipinas does not know about this? This is for girls only and possibly effeminated men. Filipino boys just go out drinking.
Note: For 18 year olds only. (Signifies your adulthood)
Also your father is your last dance and your boyfriend comes before him.
Posted by Justn; updated 12/12/05

Can u please help me with a speach for the 18 candles?
Posted by filogirl; updated 12/23/05

I want to know more about the order of the program on 18th birthdays
Posted by Marivic; updated 04/19/06

Please I need help how to organize an 18th Birthday program since i was assigned to do the format and sequences of the affair.
This will be my first time to organize such event,so i need a Professional help.
Thanks a lot.
Leah
Posted by Leah Poppe; updated 06/11/06

Hey... I am sayin a speech representin 1 of da candles at my mates debut... Im wonderin wat u hav 2 say?? my candle signifies faith! please help!!!
Posted by latte-yum; updated 06/11/06

Please help me to make a script in hosting a debut party. I need it urgent. Please send it now..Thanks

Joanne ortega
Posted by Joanne Ortega; updated 10/29/06

What signifies the 18 roses and 18 candles in a debut?
Posted by Irma; updated 11/21/06

What signifies the 18 treasures
Posted by Irma; updated 11/21/06

Im a debutant today...will you please give me a good speech? i need it urgently. Please send it now.
Posted by shiella; updated 02/11/07

What signifies 18 roses & 18 candles?
Posted by Grace Gonzaga; updated 02/21/07

Pls send me some suggestions on how toconduct program in a debut party
Posted by jane; updated 05/22/07

FOAM PARTIES!!!

Visit our page for more info: Foamalicious

Posted by foamalicious; updated 05/30/07

Heya i need help with a theme for my 18th which is in three months if ne1 has any gd idea plz help me! mwah
Posted by Sam; updated 06/04/07

Meanings of all the Ball`s Agenda such as the 18 roses and candles and others
Posted by charlotte; updated 06/28/07

Can you provide program and party games for the debut (18th birthday) of my sister. Thanks
Posted by rose; updated 09/27/07