BA BA BALLOONS PARTY SERVICE, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL    

FUN ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS.................SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/06/08

PARTY SERVICES,PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

BA BA BALLOONS FUN ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS.................SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/06/08

13th Party Ideas     (1 reply)

Help me my birthday is novemer 2008 and i dont no wat im going to do i no its only april but i want to plan ahead. Its a 13th party and im stuck for ideas PLZZZZZZ help me!!!!
Posted by zoe; updated 04/04/08

Panama City, FL Large Events, Face Painters    

Face painters, balloon twisters, magicians and more for large events and small parties. Plus Singing Telegrams for that special someone you want to surprise. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/05/08

BA BA BALLOONS: FACE PAINTERS & BALLOON TWISTERS    

PANAMA CITY , FLORIDA: Face painters, balloon twisters, magicians and more for large events and small parties. Plus Singing Telegrams for that special someone you want to surprise. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/05/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator     (2 replies)

Interested in a party with a Hannah Montana Impersonator? We have the perfect actress/singer for you. She sings, dances and acts and looks like the Pop Princess herself. Call now if you are in the Alpharetta Ga. And surrounding area. 770-475-4789 Visit our page for ...
Posted by Savannah; updated 04/06/08

Looking For A Company/Person To Do Pony Rides-Las Vegas    

Hi, im looking for a company or person to do pony rides for my childs birthday party in july. We live in the southwest part of town in las vegas, if you know of a company please let me know at B****v@aol.com Thanks
Posted by Brianne; updated 04/03/08

Hannah Montana Party Atlanta GA    

Have a Hannah Montanta LOOK A LIKE come to your party to entertain! Serving the Atlanta GA area! Facepainting, Children`s Tattoos, Balloon Art, Silly Magic & Puppets! Call Copy Cats for Kids of Atlanta TODAY! 404-733-6366 Visit our page for more info: Copy Cats For ...
Posted by Lon; updated 04/03/08

13th Birthday Party Ideas!! HELP ME ASAP!!!    

HEY!!! My 13th birthday is coming up soon and i wanted to invite some girls over(5 or 6) and have a sleepover. I wanted to go do something during the day before they come to sleep over. Do you have any ideas?? I live in Colorado so i cant do any major things. I have a ...
Posted by akaysha; updated 04/03/08

**HANNAH MONTANA PARTY CHARACTER-So. California    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County Among kid’s birthday party themes, the Hannah Montana party is quickly becoming a favorite. Miley’s alter ego is a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun? Our ...
Posted by Meg; updated 04/03/08

**HANNAH MONTANA Impersonator For Your Party Atlanta GA    

Looking for a hot new idea for your party or special event? Hire our Hannah Montana Impersonator/look-a-like to come entertain your party guests. She will come and bring her friend Lola. She can sing or lip-sync Hannah`s chart busters, they can teach your party guest ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 04/03/08

Help    

What would be a good sign to make wit candy bars, to ask a guy to a dance
Posted by Kat; updated 04/03/08

AWESOME BIRTHDAY PArTY IDEA!!! ClIcK HeRe!!!!!!!    

OK EVERYBODy!!! Here is an awesome idea that will blow your socks off..........
Posted by akaysha; updated 04/04/08

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I need Dora to come to a birthday party either May 16 or 17. Please let me know if you know anyone that can do this .. Thank you
Posted by Devon Furnari; updated 04/04/08

Birthday Party    

I need Dora to come to my daughters 5th birthday party on May 24, 2008. Please email me and let me know. Thank You.
Posted by Sherita Ford; updated 04/01/08

Babys 1st Brithday Party    

I need someone to dress up as elmo for my sons birthday party in new york city (queens)
Posted by marisol; updated 04/01/08

Singing Telegrams In Encino    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 04/02/08

Help Need A Red Ranger By 4/05/08 Pleeeeaaaassseee!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Yo i really need a red ranger to appear at my son thirds birthday. If u think u r that person here`s a few things you must know, the party is located in laurel, md. I need someone who is willing to pretty much be interactive with the kids. Willing to pay what u r worth ...
Posted by robin; updated 04/02/08

Need A Superman And Or Supergirl For My Baby's Birthday     (1 reply)

Looking for a Superman hero and or Supergirl for my 5 year old birthday party in Indianapolis, IN
Posted by Nancy; updated 04/02/08

SEEKING ELMO FOR MY BABY'S FIRST BIRTHDAY     (2 replies)

I am seeking an Elmo character for my daughters first birtday which is May 19th, 2008. The exact date, day, and time of the birthday party is (TBD) to be determined. Please respond to my email address directly and or call my mobile @ ***-***-2025. Only the best need to ...
Posted by Mrs. Booker; updated 04/02/08

Birthday     (2 replies)

I need an elmo bounce house or an elmo character. I`m located in tampa fl, thanks.
Posted by judy; updated 04/02/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator For Your Party- Atlanta, GA    

Need a hot and unique idea for a rockin` cool party? Hire our Hannah Montana look-a-like to come entertain your party guests. She has a great voice and can sing or lip sync some of the Pop Princess chart busters. Call 770-475-4789 and schedule your time today! Visit ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 04/02/08

**HANNAH MONTANA PARTY CHARACTER-So. California    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange County Among kid’s birthday party themes, the Hannah Montana party is quickly becoming a favorite. Miley’s alter ego is a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun? ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 04/02/08

AIRBRUSH FACE AND TATTOOS FOR YOUR PARTY.    

THIS IS GREAT FOR YOUR EVENT. 713-991-7667 Visit our page for more info: Air Brush Body Art
Posted by david; updated 04/02/08

Mii Birthday    

Hi, i`m turning 17 on April 12. I was suppose to have a hotel party, but i dont think thats happening. But i told all of mii friends that i`m having one. What else should i do to have alot of fun?
Posted by Marethia; updated 04/02/08