Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 02/11/08

Savanger hunt is usually a success
You could also play " guess what it is game" example put hard boiled egg in one bag chocolate chips in another and so on and the without looking they have to guess whats in them.
Tell them to have warm clothes and send them outside with flashlights for a hide and seek type game. Warm them up with some cocoa when they come in and then see who can stuff the most marshmellows in there mouth.
Pillow fights are always good just be there to keep it somewhat under control.
A game of dress-up is a good one each takes a turn blindfolded going to a basket and finding a dress ,skirt , shirt , shoes , hat, scarves etc and dressing themselves Fastest person wins.
How about a Quiz about the birthday girl
Posted by penny; updated 02/11/08

I recently worked at a 13-year-old`s sleepover - caricatureexpress.com/choice.html

I drew likenesses of the girls in funny nightgowns, pajamas, slippers.....

While I was drawing them, the others were drawing `boyfriends` onto helium their own helium balloons.

Visit our page for more info: Caricature Express

Posted by Alison; updated 02/11/08