PARTY SERVICES, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

BALLOON TWISTERS, FACE PAINTERS, MAGICIANS, CLOWNS, CHARACTERS, COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/10/08

PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA PARTY SERVICES    

BALLOON TWISTERS, FACE PAINTERS, MAGICIANS, CLOWNS, CHARACTERS, COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/10/08

Truck Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi! My son is turning 3 in September and he loves trucks....fire trucks, mail trucks, cement trucks...... I would love to plan a truck themed party and possibly have some trucks at my house....any ideas? Thank you!
Posted by Kinsee; updated 04/09/08

18 Birhtday    

Please send me a messages to be put in the invitations thanks.
Posted by april; updated 04/09/08

What Party Should I Have?    

I`m having a 13th birthday party with 11 girls and i don`t know what to do. I want something cheap but not lame. Got any ideas?
Posted by Roxy; updated 04/09/08

Carousel Rental    

Does anyone know of a place where I can rent a miniature carousel for a birthday in Santa Clara County?
Posted by davine; updated 04/10/08

Poem Fpr Payday Candy Bars    

I am looking for a poem to attach to Payday candy bars for employees.
Posted by jeanie; updated 04/09/08

Sweet Sixteen    

Yes I need some ideas to attract people to come to my Sweet Sixteen. I think I have a location just need some fun ideas.
Posted by Amanda; updated 04/09/08

CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 04/09/08

?HANNAH MONTANA PARTY CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Among kid’s birthday party themes, the Hannah Montana party is quickly becoming a favorite. Miley’s alter ego is a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for ...
Posted by Meg; updated 04/09/08

13th Birthday Plans     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP! I`M TURNING 13 IN FOUR MONTHS! SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME I KNO. BUT I LIKE TO PLEAN EARLY...I REALLY WANT A BIG ALL OUT PARTY. ONE THAT TOPS ALL MY FRIENDS. I WANT TO HAVE A BOY-GIRL PARTY. AND I WILL HAVE ABOUT...40-50 PEOPLE. I REALLY WANT THE FACT OF PINK ...
Posted by jazzy; updated 04/09/08

Hire Jack Sparrow Impersonator NY     (2 replies)

Hire Captain Jack Sparrow for your event! Visit www.SparrowParty.com Today! Visit our page for more info: Johnny Depp, Jack Sparrow ~ Al Locascio Ny
Posted by Jack; updated 04/09/08

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

Im turning 13 in 2 weeks and I want to have a party its not going to be big just like 4 people and I want it to be a sleepover the thing is I wanna go some where for my party instead of being bored in my house all night.
Posted by Emma; updated 04/09/08

18th Birhtday Program     (2 replies)

I have a cousin who will be having an 18th debut party this coming may and im incharge of the program, can you pls send me a sample... Thank you and have a Good day!!!
Posted by mia; updated 04/09/08

BA BA BALLOONS PARTY SERVICE, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

BA BA BALLOONS.....FUN ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS.................SEE OUR SITE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 04/06/08

MUST SEE FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & GIFTS FOR ALL AGES     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 04/07/08

Sweet Sixteen    

Im having a hard time thinking of places to have my daughters sweet sixteen.. Does anyone have any suggestions thats in gaithersburg, maryland or near there
Posted by jessica; updated 04/07/08

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY-SPECIAL PRICE $99    

For this special only-month of April. Serving San Gabriel Valley and parts of Orange County only! ***************************************************************************************** Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 04/07/08

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Most of Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles County area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our ...
Posted by Leslie; updated 04/07/08

NEED A PROGRAM FOR A DEBUT PARTY    

Hi kindly send me a sample program for a debut party please send me thru joy_f_siapno@yahoo.com tnx..
Posted by joysiaps; updated 04/08/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator At Your Party Alpharetta, Ga    

Looking for a popular idea for a birthday party theme? Hire our Hannah Montana Impersonator to come and entertain your party guest singing or lip-sync to your favorite Hannah songs! She and her best friend (also Impersonated) Lola, can teach your guest some rockin` ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 04/07/08

Make Your Party Stand Out    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more ...
Posted by Keith; updated 04/07/08

Birthday Favor Poem    

I was looking for a short poem to attached to a candle that I will be giving out as favors for a woman`s 65th surprise birthday party. Any ideas??? Thanks for your help!
Posted by Lauren; updated 04/08/08

BIRTHDAY PARTY    

I LIVE IN WASHINGTON D.C. I AM TRYING TO FIND DORA THE EXPLORA TO ATTEND A BABY`S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY NEXT MONTH ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I COULD FIND HER?
Posted by SHARON; updated 04/08/08

Entertainment At Great Rates * Call Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists *Aura Photos * Numerology * Psychics * Tarot * Palm Readers Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Festive Spring Clowns * Easter Bunnies * Closed or Open Faced Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 04/09/08