Boy/Girl Party Help

So heres the deal...im having a boy girl party this weekend and its pretty much just to have my friend and her crush to hang out (he likes her back they are just not "going out") but they came over last weekend too but i want this one to be better then last week. I like one of the guys comming and he said he doesnt know if he likes me back or not. I want to play games that we can flirt and laugh but not so much that the people there that arnt with the person they like dont feel left out...help pleaseee
Posted by sam; updated 02/19/08

Hey gurl, i feel ur pain. But here is my advise. How big is ur backyard??? cuz i say just to order a few pizzas, set up a stereo or sumthin that plays music and just have a dance party! that way u will get to dance and flirt and no 1 will left out! plus if u want kissing games, go to virtualkiss.com for sum ideas...or just play truth or dare! holla!
Posted by zoey; updated 02/20/08

I have a hugeee back yard but where i live its covered in snow and temps should be -29 for the high this weekend...so not so sure how that would work
Posted by sam; updated 02/20/08