50th Birthday Celebration     (1 reply)

I`m trying to find a location in Tampa, FL that supplies flamingos, cows, etc. For lawn decorations to celebrate a birthday. Any help would be appreciated!
Posted by Cindy; updated 09/04/08

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/04/08

Party Entertainment In LosAngeles    

Entertainment for ALL ocassions! We offer a wide variety of fun entertainment that will make your event a SMASH HIT!! Marilyn Monroe lookalikes, stand up comics, psychics, singing telegrams, belly dancers, face painters/balloon artists, kids entertainment & MUCH ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/03/08

Matter For Invitation Card For Fathers 75 Birthday Invit     (1 reply)

What to write on a invitation card for celebration of fathers 75 birthday
Posted by girish; updated 09/03/08

I Need Teen Christmas Party Ideas! FAST!     (1 reply)

I am throwing a boy girl teen christmas party and i need some advice and help on what to do at the party and how many boys and how many girls i should invite. Ps. How do i put up a mistle toe without my parents FREAKING?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Ashley; updated 09/04/08

**CHARACTERS FOR KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTIES**    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. ******************************************* We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/04/08

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California ********************************************* Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/01/08

**TAROT CARD, PALM READERS, FORTUNE TELLERS**    

San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire **************************************** Get ready for that special party with the ever popular Tarot Card Readers and Palm Readers. Your friends will really get excited over this great form of entertainment. We also offer: ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Most of Los Angeles,San Gabriel Valley *********************************************** Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: ...

Sweet 16th Birthday Party     (15 replies)

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am stressing out because i dont know what to do for my 16th birthday party. Its a gurl/boy party. So if anyone has an ideas PLEAS e-mail me at basketballchick832000@yahoo.com. THANX!!!!
Posted by samantha; updated 09/03/08

Birthday Party Fun Clowns In MInneaopolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 09/03/08

ELMO 30% Off In September On Long Island    

ELMO is available for 30% off during the month of September....on Long Island. Call 631-470-1214 to schedule your visit. Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties
Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 09/03/08

NEED HELP FOR NAUGHTY DIRTY 30 PARTY FOR A MALE     (2 replies)

I am having my son a surprise dirty 30 birthday party this friday August 31, 2007. Does anyone have any ideas on some games or dirty fun? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks, debi
Posted by Debi; updated 09/03/08

18th Birthday    

Pleae give me guidelines debut hosting..guidelines on how to make the vintage theme a real one.thank you very much and God bless
Posted by yap,vannesa omeg; updated 09/03/08

S.o.s    

I need to find a halll to rent... Do have a 21st birthday party for my sister...it need to be in union county of new jersey.. Asap.. Plz help also... I just need the room.. No food... Every one is going to make some thing....
Posted by alyssa; updated 08/30/08

13th Birthday Ideas?     (3 replies)

Hi. Im turning 13 in november. Im gonna have like 10 friends and i go out to eat. But idk what to do after that. Any ideas. I cant do spin the bottle because my parents will flip. [[lol]]. Any ideas???
Posted by Jess; updated 08/29/08

Children's Characters In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/29/08

Im Turnin 15 I Need Birthday Ideas Help    

Im turnin 15 in november and i dont know what to do my family is goin through some money problems so it cant cost much do u guys have any ideas???
Posted by regina; updated 08/30/08

Wwe Theme Party    

Oh my goodness I thought that I was the only one. Well I am not alone huh? My 6 year old desires the same thing. I have been stuck on stupid with this one. I have thought of the gift though... Wwe tickets but thats not until Dec. 28 th and his party will be in Oct. So ...
Posted by Patricia; updated 09/01/08

13th Birthday Ideas    

Hey girlies! im really scared! my bdays on Sept. 22, but im still running out of time! Thanx for all the good ideas you posted up, about the mall scavenger hunt, i really wanted to do that but my mall doesnt allow that, the limo, $75 per person, too expensive! i think ...
Posted by Diana; updated 09/01/08

Quality Mascots    

Your costumes are really nice how much are they 2 rent or do you have people that comeand perform?
Posted by Raven; updated 09/01/08

My 16th B-Day Party??    

I am haveing my 16th b-day party in about a month and i have no idea what to do...i need ideas and fast???can anyone help me?
Posted by Miranda; updated 09/01/08

HELP! Turning 12, Party With Boys, What Should I Do!    

Im turning 12 in november, its my Bat Mitzvah and i want it to be big. Im inviting boys including my crush! i dont want them to think its corny, do you have any ideas, themes, please help! Xoxo Gabby
Posted by Gabby; updated 09/01/08

***SUNSHINE THE CLOWN-CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES!    

Serving the Inland Empire-Southern California only! ******************************* We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games, song & dance ...

***Enchanting Beautiful Princess Party Characters***    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire ************************************************ Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very ...