KOO KOO THE CLOWN, SAN DESTIN, FLORIDA    

CHILDREN`S ENTERTAINMENT Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 09/20/08

KOO KOO THE CLOWN, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

CHILDREN`S ENTERTAINMENT Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 09/20/08

DEBUT PARTY    

I was invited to be an emcee in the debut party its a red carpet party. I do hope u can help me i really need this next week the piece for a debut party 18th b-day. Thank u God Bless!
Posted by MARK; updated 09/20/08

Re:7th Birthday    

I have only one month to go and my daughters` 7th birthday is coming...pls send me a script sample and other activities...the theme is a combination of mini debut but she want it also with clown/magician...looking for a quick reply.God bless
Posted by lyn; updated 09/20/08

My 13th Birthday Sleepover    

Im having a sleepover and i need some girly fun games, got any ideas let me know thanks
Posted by Courtney; updated 09/20/08

13 Birthday     (1 reply)

My birthday isnt anytime soon but i need something planned b/c i want it to be big because i dont think im getting a sweet 16 so i want this one to be ginorums!! so i want a mixed party (boys & girls) i want to do like a dance party but where would i do it? and i dont ...
Posted by Kendale; updated 09/20/08

NEED A CREATIVE SWEET 16 GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized SWEET 16 magazine cover as a gift commemorating the celebration this special event for your daughter or son. A YourCover personalized magazine cover allows you to create a Sweet 16 gift that puts your child (or friend) front ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 09/19/08

Clowns, Costume Characters In Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/19/08

*NEED BACKYARDIGANS CERAMIC FIGURINES FOR SOUVENIRS*    

Contact Designsbyvirg@yahoo.com Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 09/19/08

Church Programs With Animals    

BIRDS OF FAITH is a live 12-bird avian Bible study, performed by Wings of Love, Inc. Jason Gant, Church of the Resurrection-Leawood, Ks. States: "Yvonne Patterson and Wings of Love is an amazing experience of the majesty and wonder of creation! Our students were ...
Posted by Yvonne Patterson; updated 09/19/08

Debut Progrm Of Activities    

My sister will be celebrating her 18th birthday, and i wish to make her night truly memorable. Can you send me a sample of activities for her debut party?many thanks.
Posted by annie; updated 09/19/08

"The Most Awesome Birthday Parties"    

Your child will delight in producing a live toucan & huge parrot magically at his/her bird-day party, participating in a race with birds, demonstrating their waterproofing abilities & more. An owl, toucans & parrots roller skate, ride high-wire bicycle, play basketball,...

SCHOOL PROGRAM - INTERACTIVE/EDUCATIONAL    

Yvonne Patterson is a horticulturist/rainforest photojournalist who has trained owls, toucans & parrots to do much of the same things children do. The birds skate, ride bikes, play basketball, spell words, dance, speak on cue, pick up trash/throw away, save money in ...

Woody Character     (2 replies)

I need a Woody Character entertainer to come to my 3 year old grandsons party does anyone know were I can get one???
Posted by Annette; updated 09/19/08

Birthday Party - Barney     (2 replies)

Need a barney character entertainer for my son birthday in November 2008. We are in Sherman Oaks CA
Posted by Monica; updated 09/18/08

Barney Character     (2 replies)

I`m looking for Barney Character for my son`s 2nd birthday. We live in LA, California
Posted by Monica; updated 09/18/08

ELMO Impersonator     (2 replies)

I would like to have an Elmo impersonator at my son`s 2nd birthday party- Jan `09- in the southeast Florida area. Could you please refer me to someone who can help.
Posted by Christine; updated 09/18/08

My Daughter Sweet 16    

My daughter will be turning 16 on December 19, 2008 and I would like to give her a Sweet 16 party. My budget is between $2,500 and $3,000. We live in Philadelphia, Pa. I`m looking for a place that is reasonable but nice...this wil semi formal because I know the young ...
Posted by tawanda; updated 09/18/08

Cheap Party Room In Chicago!!!    

I am throwing a Sweet Sixteen party for my little sister, very small nothing fancy I am looking for place where I can host it about 30-60 guest. Any ideas, suggestions would highly be appreciated. Also I would love a loft space but I know those are hard to find, I ...
Posted by Kika; updated 09/18/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. ************************************************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/18/08

*Cinderella,Snow White,Sleeping Beauty,Belle,Mermaid    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California! Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. ************** We have our own ...

**SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN,STAR WARS,CLONE WARS    

Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. Serving Southern California only! **************************************************** We are the #1 entertainment company since ...

I Need Sesame Street Charcters In Pennsylvania    

Hello ,i`m throwing my daughters 1st birthday and i`m looking for either to rent or hire a costume character for Nov 29th 2008 and the event will take place in Whitehall pa..if you or anyone you know can offer some assitance i would truly appreciate it..
Posted by Angelo; updated 09/19/08

Birthday Invitations, Birthday Candles & Birthday Favors    

Weddings Are Fun carries Birthday Invitations at 30% off, personalized birthday candles and many gifts and favors to choose from. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/19/08

Charity Letter Using Candy Bars    

Im looking for a Candy Bar Poem for the use of charity. Every year at work we do an Associate Giving Campaign where we hold two weeks of events. Im looking for the poem to be used as sort of a "kick off"event for the the first day. The only thing I can think of is ...
Posted by Melissa Ausprung; updated 09/19/08