For Clowns In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/16/08

**Princesses,Superhero’s,Elmo,Spongebob,Party Characters    

Serving all of the San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/15/08

My Aunts' Sweet Sixteen.... HELP Please    

My grandma is throwing a sweet sixteen for both of my aunts, there birthday is a month apart... The place we had didn`t work out and we need to find another one, the problem is we can`t seem to find any. Does anyone know of a place? If you do please help... The even is ...
Posted by Joyce; updated 09/15/08

NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 09/15/08

14th Birthday Party Ideas    

Heyy my name is Sam and I am turning 14 in November. I havent had a birthday party for a few years. It used to be easy. I would just invite lots of girls to iceline or the YMCA or to a movie but as I got older I realized its hard to come up with ideas... I want my ...
Posted by Sam; updated 09/15/08

14......o Yeah!!!!!!!!    

Hey.....i need help planning my b-day party!!!!! What i was thinking about dong was having a coed bbq @ the lake and then have the boys go home, and then like have the girls tie die bras and under wear or something like that.....do u think my friends would like that? ...
Posted by sydnee; updated 09/15/08

Hannah Montana Impersonator    

I am looking for a Hannah Montana Impersonator for a childs 9th birthday in Feb. I live in Thorndale, Ontario just 10 km froms London. My sweetheart just loves Hannah and I have looked everywhere for one in my area.
Posted by Mary; updated 09/14/08

Debut    

Please send me a sample copy of script for program for a debutant`s party. My cousin is having her party in 2 weeks and we need a guide to her birthday party program. Thank you in advance.
Posted by jhovy; updated 09/15/08

Birthday    

I need to find someone to dress up like dora for sept. 25 in dayton ohio anyone know where i can find it
Posted by Alice; updated 09/14/08

Sweet 16    

Omg ok im turning 16 and i would like to get a party bus for about 50 people does any one no any buses ? or have ideas of halls? please help me
Posted by chanel; updated 09/14/08

Program Guide For Debut Party    

Please send me a program script because i`m going to be the MC of my friend`s debut party this coming sundayseptember 21 2008 Please.. Thanks! GODbless!
Posted by arman; updated 09/15/08

Costume Characters Clowns St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/15/08

HANNAH MONTANA IMPERSONATOR MIAMI FL     (1 reply)

I am looking for a good Hannah Montana impersonator. Not one thst looks nothing like her. I would like to hire her to come to my daughter`s 9th b-day party on July 12th. If you feel you look like her e-mail me a pic and if you do look like her I will buy the clothes ...
Posted by DIANE; updated 09/15/08

Got Any Ideas For A 13th B-Day Party In March?    

My birthday is at the end of March and I`m turning 13! i need ideas for my party! My mom said i cant have alot of people. I want it to be just a girl party! Got any ideas? I have a pool my mom said we could wait till april but that still would be too cold! HELP ME!!!!! ...
Posted by Ashlyn; updated 09/15/08

Transformers, Elmo, Sweet 16's & Much More!    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/12/08

Princess Impersonators In Chicago Area    

My daughter is turning 4 and loves princesses. I`m looking for someone or maybe two people who dress up as Disney princesses, perhaps sing a song or do a little show, for my daughter`s birthday party. They must look convincing--just like the real thing!
Posted by Laura; updated 09/12/08

BARNEY AT YOUR PARTY FOR FREE    

If you live near New York, I can give you a free Barney mascot to come to your childs party for free.
Posted by DJMARTYPARTY; updated 09/12/08

My 14th    

Ok well i am organising my 14th b day right for like febuary 2009 and i need game ideas that arent lame! like dear god no parce the parcel!!! so far i have truth or dare, dancing contest, singing contest, guess who the pressys from i am not sure if ill do but yer and ...
Posted by lillila; updated 09/13/08

13 B-Day Ideas    

I have had my 13th a week ago and it was really good fun. To start off I hired a pink limo for £79 to pick up all my mates the go for a drive. It dropped us off at the cinema at the metrocenter. We went to see a movie (quote)Get smart(/quote) then drove back to myn ...
Posted by Lucy Millington ; updated 09/13/08

A SWEET 16 TO BE REMEMBERED.    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/13/08

13 Year Old Partys    

I need help planning my party if u have any ideas email me
Posted by fancy; updated 09/13/08

11 Year Old Birthday Party     (2 replies)

My daughter was born 11-11-96 at 11:11 a.m. She is turning 11 on Sunday. In addition to her Italian-themed party, she also wants the number 11 prominantly featured. Can anyone offer suggestions, etc. On how to make this happen? ANY assistance would be greatly ...
Posted by Robyn Murphy; updated 09/13/08

Script For A Debut Party    

Please send me a script for a debut party. I am going to be an emcee for my sister`s debut on saturday..please help me..i need this asap..thanx..
Posted by joanne; updated 09/14/08

MY DREAM PARTY OR NEVER :(     (1 reply)

I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF MY SWEET 16 TO BE THE BiGGEST BUT NOT THAT EXSPENSICE.CAUSE iM NOT RiCH AT ALL.MY MOM CURRENTLY PASSED AWAY FEB.15 AND i BARELYY HAVE MONEY.SO MY AUNT iS THROWiNG ME A SWEET 16 BUT WE CAN`T FiND ANYWHERE THATS NOT SO EXSPENSIVE.I WANT AN OPEN ...
Posted by ALISHA; updated 09/14/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/14/08