Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Tallahassee,Florida    

Variety of fun for kids and singing telegrams for adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 10/08/08

SINGING TELEGRAMS, TALLLAHASSEE, FLORIDA    

Variety of fun for kids and singing telegrams for adults Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

*TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN,SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

SERVING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY! *************************************************** We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/07/08

Call Happyfaces For Clowns St Paul Minneapolis MN    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/08/08

Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Panama City,Florida    

Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Destin, Florida    

Call Happyfaces For Clowns Minneapolis 952-476-7676    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Henna Art * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * ...
Posted by lorianne ; updated 10/06/08

13 Birthday    

I had a murder and spa mystery party and I was the host and I gave all my friends a name that came in the package. Then when everyone got here there was a sign-in sheet and appointment sheet where my guests would write down what spa treatment they would like. Next, we ...
Posted by Sydney Slater; updated 10/06/08

GREAT PACKAGE PRICING FOR CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Email me anytime as I am willing to help with package prices to help make your dreams for your special day a reality! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/07/08

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 10/07/08

40TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION     (6 replies)

I AM TRYING TO PLAN MY FIANCEE`S 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY......ANYONE HAVE ANY DIFFERENT IDEAS ASIDE FROM THE USUAL "OVER THE HILL THEME"?
Posted by vonnie; updated 10/07/08

300.00 Centerpiece & Favor Package Give Away!    

Thanks to a very generous donation from a very loyal customer I am able to have a Wonderful Give away! Be sure to register - just click on the the big hearted man on the front page of my website for details. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/07/08

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT    

Serving Southern California only!!! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. ************************************************ We have the best ...

**MAGICIANS For Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. ********************************************* Book your magician early for your Halloween Party! We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult ...

Dora Costume Rental     (1 reply)

I need to rent Dora the Explorer costume for my daughter`s 3rd birthday happening Oct 12, 2008. I am located in Long Island, NY. Please if anyone has any info let me know.
Posted by Banu; updated 10/05/08

Murder Mystery Birthday Party / 11yr Old Girl     (1 reply)

I am looking for someone who can help me plan a murder mystery birthday party for my daughter who will be 11 yrs old. November 15th or 22nd are the dates I am looking at. I am located in Jacksonville, FL in the Mandarin area.
Posted by Denise; updated 10/05/08

13 Year Old Game Party Ideas!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!     (20 replies)

Hi everyone, Ok, I need games and stuff we can do or eat it is a slumber party for only girls...roller skating in the garage and music and everyone comes dressed like a superstar...anymore ideas PLEASE!!!!HELP!!!!
Posted by Azzy; updated 10/05/08

**LITTLE MERMAID,JASMINE,TINK,BELLE-PARTY CHARACTERS    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/05/08

**SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN,STAR WARS,CLONE WARS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 10/05/08

Face Painters Face Painting St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Face Painters Face Painting St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon Twisters & Face painters available. Get both items for the price of one! When you mention that you saw us on the internet, you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 10/06/08

Disney Belle Princess Dress-Up Character     (3 replies)

I was wondering if anyone is available in the Rockville, Maryland area to attend my daughters 5th birthday party as Belle (in costume), and lead the party in some activities.
Posted by Emily; updated 10/06/08

Fortune Tellers For Your Halloween Event Minneapolis    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...

BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES & FAVORS - A MUST SEE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 10/06/08